Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tag ~ Special Deliver!


Hi paper peeps, I have a quick post to share with you today!  I've been having fun with my copic markers this past week, trying different techniques.  

This little peanut is just ADORABLE, and I think I've made even cuter with subtle polka dots. :)  


A little glossy accents to his eyes and bow tie finish him up.  Oh my goodness, I just realized that I never added his pink cheeks :(  Oh well, I've already given him away...



recipe

Peachy Keen Stamps

My Creative Time

Extras
Xpress It Blending Card
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Oh my goodness...adorable!!!

Cindy Beland said...

Your tag is just TOO CUTE Liz!!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ OMG this is ADORBS!! I LOVE that you used that stamp for the baby's gift tag ~ way toooooo CUTE!!!! This needs framed!

jessica said...

Awwww.....how super ADORABLE is this!!!
AWESOME tag Liz!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!