Monday, October 6, 2014

PKS Face Day ~ Beware!


***This is my second post of the day***  
***To see MCT Scrapping The Little Things, click HERE or scroll down***


Happy Monday!  It's Face Day over at Peachy Keen Stamps!  I'm excited to share with you a fun and spooky card using Make a Monster Faces.


The skeleton face is from Poseable Skeleton and sentiment from Halloween Sentiment and Label.  Don't you love the purple eye shadow on the skeleton!


Almost no "peachy" face is complete without an Action Wobble...so I had to add one!  :)


recipe
Peachy Keen Stamps

Extras
My Creative Time web and banner die
Pebbles pattern paper
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Scraps
Copic Markers
Chalk
Glossy Accents


4 comments:

jessica said...

LOL!!! This is adorable Liz!!!!

Miranda said...

This is Super Cute!!!!

Migdalia said...

Super fun & cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Okay I am still stalking ~ playing catch up and you have been one busy lady!!! This is seriously to FREAKIN CUUUUTE too! LVOE that skull ~ I need it!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!