Wednesday, October 8, 2014

MCT Inspire Me ~ Give Thanks!



Hi Everyone, I hope you're week is a happy one so far!  Mine seems to be, no complaints yet :)

Today is Inspire Me at My Creative Time, and that means we are sharing what inspired us to create our project.  I get inspiration from many different places.  Sometimes it's a pillow, a dress, or even landscaping.  More often though, it's a room.  Especially one that's been carefully thought out, 
with many layers and textures.

So as you can see my inspiration for my card is the living room below :)

Thanksgiving Mantel



I almost think I should have saved this card for Thrifty Thursday since I made it with scraps! :)

"BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND"  My Favorite Stamp/Die of the month! This month we are featuring one of our FAVORITE dies "Stitched Restroom Peeps!"  If you have been waiting to get this set, you can do so now HERE at a sale price! 
Yep, this set will be on sale for the entire month of October! The sale will end on Oct 31st @ 12:00am PST!  


recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock and Vellum
Teresa Collins pattern paper
Button
Hemp

7 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL looking card my friend!!!! :)

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz your card is Fabulous!1
WOW girl you sure did one outstanding creative job. gosh I looked at your inspiration and girl you so nailed it and have to say your finds of the awesome paper great eye girl just love your card and of course I love the way you used Miss Emma's goodies.
YOU so ROCKed this challenge!!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute! Love all of your layers!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like all of the layers on the band. The colors and texture from the different prints are great.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Well this is just BEAUTIFUL! Those papers are stunning and I LOVE the design!!! Oh your inspiration picture is GORGEOUS too!!!

Miranda said...

Great card! Love all the layering!

jessica said...

This is adorable Liz! Love those peeps and great card LO!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!