Tuesday, October 14, 2014

PKS October Color Challenge ~ Thankful for you!


Hey Hey Hey, it's time again for another Peachy Keen Stamps Color/Photo Challenge!  I LOVE everything about Fall!  Unfortunately it hasn't really even become fall where I live.  Just when I think it's coming, another heat way hits.  However as I write this, I kind of think it may just be on it's way!!!!  Oh one can hope, right?! 

Well since I'm waiting for the leaves to turn and start fall, I came up with this card to get me in the mood!


I used a die to cut out the "windows" for the raccoons to peek through.  Aren't they so darling!  Oh by the way, the raccoon faces are on sale right now too!  


recipe
Peachy Keen Stamps

Extras
My Creative Time, square die, leaf die
Copic Markers
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Sequins

Now it's time to gather your supplies and get creative!  If you don't play in the challenge then you won't win for sure!  :)

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!!

jessica said...

This is total CUTENESS!!!!!
LOVE it!

Migdalia said...

Adorable!! The leaves are just gorgeous!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kim H said...

Liz ~ seriously ADORABLE!! LOVE how the cute raccoons are peaking out!! ADORBS!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!