Saturday, October 4, 2014

Online Card Class Copics ~ Need A Hug?



I hope you're having a happy Saturday!  
This past two weeks I've been taking a copic class, trying to gain more knowledge and expand my creativity.  :)  I've learned so much and having tons of fun too!

So with that said I will be posting several today.

recipe
My Creative Time

Peachy Keen Stamps

Extras
Class Material ~ Robot Vampire
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Xpress It Blending Card
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella
Silver Thread
Chalk
Glossy Accents
Buttons
Hemp
Embossing Folder ~ mesh

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Such a sweet vampire and bat...too cute to be spooky :D Great coloring job! Love the purple.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ UGH this is ADORBS and your coloring is AMAZING!! LOVE everything about it!

Megan said...

Love the sentiment you paired with the images from class! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!