Wednesday, October 29, 2014

MCT Inspiration Wednesday ~ A treat just for you!



Good morning crafty friends!  
Today is Inspiration Wednesday at My Creative Time, and I have a fun card to share with you!  To see my inspiration, click HERE :)


Isn't the cupcake frighteningly fun!


This card was screaming for an action wobble! hehehe


recipe
My Creative Time
Wicked Fun Dies ~ shoes, web

Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Glitter
Chrome paper
Rhinestone

Oh just a bit of fun, I found these fun free printables and some last minute Halloween ideas HERE.

10 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG & LOL~~~~~LOL You've given a whole new meaning to GOTTA HAVE CAKE!! You totally outdid yourself...OMG a total SPOOKTACULAR Card with so many Fun and FABOOLOUS ideas I love that you used an Action Wobble....Gosh guess your little Witch Pooh definitely got a sugar rush.
YOU ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Eeek! Loving this card, Liz! The design is fabulous, and then it's on a wobble!!! So darn cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn adorable!!!

katieo said...

Fun card Liz. Thanks for the inspiration. i went on your inspiration site. Those cupcakes are so cool. I have been thinking what to bring for desert to a halloween party. Thanks for the great idea

jessica said...

I LOVE your card Liz! Such a fun glittery cupcake :)

Taylor said...

SERIOUSLY!!! In a word AWESOME!!!!! i LOOOOVE this card...it's funny, sweet, and oh yes...YUUMMY....LOL...!!!

YOU TRULY KNOW HOW TO ROCK MCT PRODUCTS!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE INSPIRATION...ARLENE

pruttybird said...

OMGoodness ... This is so flippin' cute :). Love it!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great take on the inspiration. What a fun idea to put the wobble on it. Fabulous card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim H said...

Liz ~ First of all somehow I missed a ton of your posts! UGH! Okay this is seriously ADORABLE and totally CLEVER!! I LOVE "my" legs in those boots stuck in that cupcake! Ha!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!