Friday, October 3, 2014

Baby Shower ~ Mommy To Bee!



Hi, happy Friday!  
I wanted to share a baby shower that friends and I threw last weekend.  Isn't that typewriter adorable!!!  My friend had it at the entry as a greeting...loved it!

The bee hive, honeycomb cake made the whole theme come together!  A friend made the cake :)


There is the mommy to bee!


The invitation and the games I made using my Silhouette and My Creative Time stamps and dies!  After printing the games, I stamped the "bee" for the Free Space.  We played 4 games, so I was able to print all the games on one piece of paper.  That way each person only had to deal with one piece.  My sister in law came up with that idea...brilliant!


For the favors I used My Creative Time stamps and dies, along with Peachy Keen background stamps.  Oh yeah and my Silhouette for the yellow banner.



She received so many nice gifts!


My Creative Time

Peachy Keen Stamps

Have a beautiful weekend!

6 comments:

KimCreate said...

Bee-utiful shower! Your reaaly did a great job with everythng!

Crafting Katie said...

Everything is so adorable!!! No wonder you have been so busy! Love it!

katieo said...

WOW Liz you must have been a super busy bee. I love all of the decorations and the favors. That is one awesome cake too.

jessica said...

What an AWESOME baby shower!
Everything looks AMAZING!

My Creative Time said...

Everything is PERFECT Miss Liz!!!!!!! Can you plan my nnext baby shower??? LOL..... JUST KIDDING!!! ;)
HUGS!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ OH MY WORD ~ everything is seriously BEAUTIFUL ~ STUNNING and ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!! I LVOE the typewriter idea, the treats, the invites, the baby bingo ~ Alright EVERYTHING!! CONGRATS to the new parents to "bee"!!! BEAUTIFULLY done!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!