Thursday, October 2, 2014

MCT Trending Now Thursday ~ grateful for you!


Welcome to the newest feature from My Creative Time, Trending Now Thursday!  This will be a once a month segment that showcases a trend.  While most trending things are new to the scene, that may not always be the case...who ever thought neon would be back so soon ;)

For today's hot trend we are featuring metallic gold...it's every where!  Fashion, home decor, and even paper crafting!  My project today is a card with gold leaves.


I LOVE the way the gold paper was beautifully embossed by the die!  For the "grateful" die, I cut it out four times and adhered them together for a more substantial look.  

This was a super quick card with huge impact!



recipe:

My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Gold Metallic paper
scrap paper

Don't forget to see what my design team sisters created!


4 comments:

jessica said...

This is so GORGEOUS Liz!!! I just LOVE those gold leaves!!!!
AWESOME CAS card!

quilt4fun2 said...

No need for bling with this gold cardstock. Beautiful CAS card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Gorgeous!!! I love how those gold leaves look against the white background and the pop of black from the sentiment! Hugs!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ You are so right!! Simple with a HUGE impact!! LOVE this!!! GORGEOUS card!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!