Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Just Married!


I have a quick wedding card that I made for a young couple!


This card took hardly any time to complete.  I don't usually say that when working with copics.  However, it's true since there wasn't many details to the car, just a bit of shading.  Once the coloring was completed, I added glossy accents to the window, lights, and bumper.

For the sentiment, I die cut it once in chrome paper and twice in black, then layered them.  Randomly die cut hearts and scattered them...that's it!



Extras
Papertrey Ink
XpressIt Blending Card
Chrome Paper
Scraps
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents

6 comments:

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Beautiful card!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh look how ADORABLE this card is!! I LOVE it! I need that car ~ I LOVE it every time I see it! LOVE the hearts and oh the shiny congrats!!!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable. You did a fantastic job on it.

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!!! Great colouring! Love the hearts too!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is adorable...I love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

Beautiful card!!!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!