Friday, May 25, 2012

Wahoo It's Friday ~ Invitation and Favor Box!

Hi Everyone,

I just have a super quick project to share with you!  With this weekend being the start of entertaining and backyard BBQ's, I wanted to make and invitation and quick thank you/favor box!

When I got my Art Philosophy cartridge, I was so EXCITED with all the "extras" it came with. But then I wasn't really sure what or how to use the system. So there they were just staring at me everytime I used the cartridge (which is one of my fav's). Well I finally tried to make something using the stamps that came with it. I hope these inspire you to pull out the stamps that coordinate with Art Philosophy and CREATE!!!





Recipe:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and coordinating stamps

We Are Memory Keepers and PTI paper

One last thing, check out Jinger Adams Blog for a project I made for her for a TV segment this month.  Leave her a comment for some cool blog candy!!!

Have a great weekend and use your sunscreen! :)  I'll see you on Monday with two new projects!!!

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

These are so adorable, Liz! I just love the papers you used. The colors are so fun!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ these are just FABULOUS! The papers are so cool together and LOVE the pillow box! As always LOVE it!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute Liz, I have that cart. And have never used used it.. :-( thanks for the inspiration. Hugs

Anonymous said...

These are both so cute! That little silverware stamp is adorable. TFS! - Lauren

Sherrie K. said...

Both of these are super cute Liz! This is one of my favorite carts:) Beautiful job! Have a great and safe holiday wknd!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karenladd said...

Oh, I love these Liz! That invitation is so fabulous, loving the colors and pattern!

~amy~ said...

ooohhhh...love them!

Unknown said...

wow i like the invitation which you made.This is nice and attractive too.Pooh Baby Shower

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!