Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Friday: Birthday Card!

Hello Paper Lovers and Happy Friday!  Do you have a fun weekend planned?  Me?  No not really, however it's suppose to beautiful weather, so that will be nice!

I wanted to share a card I made for my husband's birthday.  But I have to tell you something, and you can't laugh.  Do you promise?  Ok, I made the guitar one day then put it together the next.  I didn't notice the mistake till the next day.  Can you tell where I went wrong?  Well, my DH did right away!  :/



recipe:
Old West Cricut Cartridge
guitar (sorry I didn't save the size, I'm still not altogether yet)
paper: PTI, MME

Have a happy and fun weekend!  I'll be back on Monday with two new project!

Enjoy!

13 comments:

VICTORIA said...

I love your card and i didn't see it till you said something about it but the strings don't go all the way down. Awesome card tho!!!!

jessica said...

this is awesome Liz!! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

Crafting Katie said...

Love the card, Liz! Great colors and patterns! It took me a while to figure it out, but is it the strings? No worries, just give it to somebody who doesn't play guitar. :-)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Lol, I didn't see it till I went and read everyone' comments ...well it's still an awesome card...hugs

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Okay the papers and the guitar are just PERFECT in my eyes but then again I have had Lasic surgery and I don't play any musical instruments! So I got up and looked at my son's toy guitar ~ I am finding this game rather fun(LOL)! So with all that said ~ I agree with the above comments but who cares ~ it is a FABULOUS card! LOVE it!

Glora said...

BEAUTIFUL! This is SO classy. The papers and every element are just PERFECT! AWESOME job! Hugs- Glora

Lezlye said...

Great Job Liz! The guitar strings?

Rose said...

super fab card :)don't see anything wrong, but don't have a guitar to compare it to! lol
happy birthday to your hubby :)

Sherrie K. said...

Super cool card! Looks great to me:)
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

tracym110 said...

What a great guy card! I think the guitar looks good that way! ;) love the twine, wish I could find some like that!! :)
Tracy M

Shelly said...

I love the way it looks, especially the string detail above the sentiment! Awesome.
Shelly

Rosie said...

love this card, very cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

cute card, love the guitar

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!