Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Glassine Favor Bag ~ Wedding Wishes

Hi Paper Lovers!!!

I hope you're enjoying your week so far!  Today I wanted to share with you a sweet little favor bag from my Boutique that could be used for so many different occasions! 

For added detail I wanted to try to use and embossing folder, and to my surprise it worked beautifully!  The sticker was added after the embossing.  Oh my goodness the possiblities are endless!


I punched two small hole for the button and hemp.


recipe:
button
Swiss Dot Embossing Folder


Have a great day, I'll see you tomorrow with another 3-D project!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Simple, yet so beautiful! Love this, Liz!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ just BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to play around with those bags! Very CAS ~ and PERFECT for favors for any occasion!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!Absolutely beautiful!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are always so clever.. super cute.

Unknown said...

I really like it, neat idea I guess I should start saving them, thank you for sharing

buglvr2010 said...

Beautiful!

Suzanne said...

Hi Liz!
This is such a CUTE idea! You are so creative... I love to see the many ways to use these wonderful glassine bags! Thank you for the inspiration :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Esther said...

Cute bag Liz, your mojo is on fire lately!!!!

Jeanne said...

Okay....I LOVE this little goodie bag! Everything about it is perfect! Fabulous job!

bonnie said...

Super cuet favor bags Liz...so many possibilites with these little treasures! ;) Hugs x

Sherrie K. said...

Oh these are FUN Liz! I can see so many possibilities with these:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!