Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Hop with EAD Designs ~ Get Well Tag!

Happy Monday Paper Lovers!  I hope you had a FABULOUS weekend!  Mine was really nice, just never long enough!  :)  Anyway welcom to EAD Designs Monday Hop!  You should have arrived here from Lauren's blog!  I just know that she has something special to share with you!  If you just popped in to see me, please head over to EAD's blog for the start and leave a comment along the way.  That way you're eligible for this week's giveaway too!

Today I decided to make a video of my cute little tag!  Wow it's been so long since I've made a video!  Arrg, I've forgotten how much I say "ummm", I thought I broke that habit!  Anyway, even though I can't stand how much I say it, I do love my cute little tag!!!









recipe:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
flowers cut at
Christmas Cricut Cartridge
window cut at
Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge
banner



Your next stop is the super talented Rose!

Enjoy!

17 comments:

Esther said...

Beautiful tag!
I love the way she is looking out the window!

jessica said...

This is so beautiful Liz!!! Love the tag and the beautiful flowers!
TFS and hope you had a great weekend!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a great tag, you are always so creative ...have a wonderful weekend . Hugs

Anita said...

Love everything about this, just stunning Liz. Hugs, Anita

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh Liz, this is gorgeous! What a beautiful design and such pretty paper.
Shelly

Jay Gee said...

Oh wow! This tag is amazing Liz - love the window :)

Shellye McDaniel said...

Fabulous! what a grand idea!

Busy Bee Vinyl Creations said...

I love this tag! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
Kathy:)

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Liz, this is fabulous!!! I love the sticker you used and the beautiful framed out window:) So pretty!!! Gorgeous flowers!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Rose said...

oh my i LOVE how you made her behind a window!!! :)

Kate said...

That Tag is so Beautiful. Love the roses and the window looks awesome.

Hugs,
Kate

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful - what a clever idea. Love it! {hugs!} Lauren

Crafting Katie said...

Your tag is STUNNING, Liz! Really beautiful with the window and your gorgeous flowers! Loving that pink jute!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ your tag is just GORGEOUS! I LOVE the subtle colors you used! I am so glad to see you making videos too! I have missed them! Of course I LOVE all the embellies ~ especially the ones from your boutique! FABULOUS tag!

Sue D said...

This is so pretty! I like the vintage lady peeking out the window and the jute/button/hemp--I like everything!

Carol W. said...

Gorgeous tag - love the design TFS

~amy~ said...

WOW!!!!!! My new Liz FAV:)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!