Monday, May 7, 2012

"Monday Madness....Imagine That!" Happy Mother's Day!

Hello and happy Monday!  Welcome to My Creative Time's ~ "Monday Madness....Imagine That!"  Emma has decided to make the Imagine Monday's a sketch challenge,  I think that make it so fun for everyone!  I love it when I get use my Imagine, something I don't do enough!  If you have one, you probably feel the same...so dust it off, print and cut away!


You can turn the sketch different ways too!


Recipe:
The Good Old Days Cricut Imagine
paper: PTI, Colorbok

Remember this is a challenge using the sketch, please link up projects to Mr Linky over at My Creative Time's blog!  Deadline is Sunday May 20th!

I'm SUPER EXCITED  to let you know that my BIG ANNOUNCEMENT  will be on May 14th!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, you are making me want that Imagine cartridge! Love your card! What you did with the buttons is adorable!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

What is it about simple buttons that just add to and look great on cards? Just enough shine glitz to buttons to dress things up. I like that you have twine in all 3 buttons...makes them look finished.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Amy C said...

It is so good to have you back Liz!! I love the colors you used on this card. Simply fabulous!! ♥

Esther said...

Adorable!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my this is just PERFECT! I LOVE the papers and patterns you used! UGH! Of course I don't have this cartridge and thought I DIDN'T need it! Just BEAUTIFUL!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!