Thursday, May 10, 2012

EAD Designs Color Challenge!

****this is my second post of the day, click here for
"Emm's Surprise Blog Hop!"****

Hello Paper Lovers!

It's time for EAD Designs Color Challenge!  This is my first Color Challenge since I've been back! 
This month challenge is to use grey, teal, and magenta!  I decided to make a card for a friend of mine, I think she'll like the "vintage" feel of it!





Recipe:
Graphic 45 and PTI paper



You don't have anything to lose, everybody is a winner!
Play along and receive a 25% off coupon...maybe you'll be the winner and win a $20 Gift Card to the
EAD Store!
Enjoy!

9 comments:

Esther said...

Cute, cute,cute!

Carol W. said...

Super cute card, great color combo TFS

Shelly said...

So CUTE Liz! Great vintage stickers!
Shelly

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

this card is so cute! I love the colors on this one! great job!

thanks for sharing!
brwneyes46@gmail.com

Karenladd said...

I love these colors! When I saw the vintage stickerz on the website I didn't really know how I would use them, but after seeing your card I HAVE to have that set!! The images are so cute on the houndstooth background!

~amy~ said...

Love it...fab job combining the stickerz with that strip of houndstooth.

Crafting Katie said...

This is adorable, Liz! Love those stickers and that houndstooth background!!!

Rose said...

she is going to love this awesome card :)
love the way you used the stickerz!!!

how's the shoulder???

Sherrie K. said...

Sorry, I've been missing a bit. So busy these days! I love your card design:) So fun!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!