Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thinking of You Card!

Happy Wednesday Paper Lovers!  I can't believe this week is half over, but that's a good thing since I will have a three day weekend!  Do you have anything fun planned for the holiday weekend?  I'm not sure yet, but I'm still looking forward to it!!!

Anyway let me get to my project...since I've opened my little Boutique, the burlap has been selling like crazy!  And I thank you for that!  But I've also been getting questions on how to attach it to the paper, so I've made a video for you!  But I'm having trouble uploading...stupid youtube!  oops I didn't mean to say that out load!  I'm going to try again, so come back to watch it if you can!  :)

After four attempts it's finally uploaded! 
          


recipe:
paper: Teresa Collins, PTI


Enjoy!

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

love it Liz...that burlap adds wonderful texture!

Crafting Katie said...

This card is so sweet! Love the patterns and the burlap!!!

buglvr2010 said...

Beautiful, Liz!

Kate said...

You are so cute. Love the burlaps so much, might have to place another order soon. Can't wait for the video, LOL

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

What a sweet card. I LOVE the burlap on there. Hugs- Glora

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card! Love the use of burlap TFS

Cathryn said...

Beautiful card and great job on the video Liz! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Okay the card is just BEAUTIFUL! Of course I LOVE the paers , the burlap and the hemp! I LOVED you talked about your new puppy too ~ she sounds precious! I TOTALLY agree with the Cricut ~ I could just use dies and AWESOME embellies ~ like the stuff in your boutique ~ I would be in heaven! Great video!

Cassandra said...

Thanks for the tip about the glue stick and the burlap...great idea!!! Pretty card too :)

Suzanne said...

Hi Liz!
I love your BEAUTIFUL CARD! Thank you so much for showing how to adhere your burlap ribbon to a project...it was REALLY helpful! Have a great day :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Liz,AWESOME job with your card and video!I LOVE the burlap,Have a great day!!:)

Sherrie K. said...

Great card! I love the paper, hemp and burlap! So fun to use different textures:) Can't wait to get the stuff I ordered:) Thanks Liz-great video too!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love this card, so cute and I am soooo addicted to burlap i can't stand it!!! Cant wait to order some amazing things from the boutique:)
{loves}
scrappin madge

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!