Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Creative Time's 3-D Wednesday!

Hello Paper Peeps!!!

I hope your week has been FABULOUS so far, mine has been.  Welcome to My Creative Time's 3-D Wednesday!  In honor of Mother's Day our task was to make a project to inspire you!  At least that's my goal!  :) 

Since I just recently got Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2, (my new fav cart!) I knew that I needed to use it for today's project!  This is what I came up with...


I didn't have time to get candy for it, so I just added some paper fill for the picture!  But you get the idea!  :)


recipe:
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 Cricut Cartridge
basket and flowers ( sorry I forgot to save the sizes)
paper: MME and cardstock

Don't forget to go to My Creative Time to see what my Teammates have created!


Enjoy!

18 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

Beautiful,Liz! I love this basket...love the flowers around the edge!! :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Liz it's gorgeous...hope u are feeling better .

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Just GORGEOUS! I not only LOVE all the details but the paper too! What a GREAT idea! Oh love what you used for the center of your cricle too! So GLAD to see you back in action! You were so missed!

Shar said...

Adorable little basket. The flower border is fab!! So happy to see you back in craft mode! :)

Glora said...

So pretty Liz! I love the flowers you added! The fill is perfect too! I love it! Hugs- Glora

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

What a great idea for a little treat!! Love how the rolled flowers look on the box!! Just beautiful Liz! hugs

Nancy

Cathryn said...

Beautiful Liz!!! So glad you are able to craft again. It must feel wonderful!!! Great job on this basket! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cindy Beland said...

WOW Liz,your little basket is just GORGEOUS with all those sweet flowers and I LOVE the great colors!Have a nice day!!!!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

What a cute basket and don't you love the flowers? Now to choose what to put in the basket...great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

tracym110 said...

What a gorgeous project! I love it and your flowers are so beautiful!! Glad you are back!!
Tracy M

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful project! I keep telling myself I don't need this cartridge! But everyone keeps changing my mind!

Sherrie K. said...

Your little basket is adorable Liz!! I love all the little flowers around the edge and the MCT dies:) Great job!
Sherrie K
http//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Claire Spielman said...

Sweet basket with FAB detailed flowers!! Are you sure you didn't eat the candy???? LOL
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, this is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I've been wanting to try that cut, and yours is just gorgeous with the flower border! Love it!!!

scrappy critters said...

Gorgeous Liz!! I hope you are doing well :)

Rose said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! this is stunning :)

Carol W. said...

SO beautiful! Love this TFS

Shelly said...

What a gorgeous basket! Those flowers are so pretty!
Have a great night!
Shelly

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!