Friday, May 11, 2012

My Big Announcement!!!

Hello Paper and Embellishment Lovers!

I hope you are enjoying your Friday!  I am because I finally have all my ducks in a row, so to speak!  Maybe you've noticed I have added a new button and a new tab to my blog.  If not that's ok, I'll just go ahead a tell you now!  I have decided to open up Liz's Paper Loft Boutique!  This is so exciting for me, since this is something I've always wanted to do! 

Liz's Paper Loft Boutique Grand Opening is Monday, May 14th!  Some of the items I'll have are seam binding ribbon, colored hemp, colored burlap and so much more!  Here are a few projects that were made with some of my new products!

red, yellow, light blue .05mm hemp twine

natural .05mm hemp twine, kraft seam binding ribbon ~ comes flat, then you can crinkle it yourself

black .05mm hemp twine

natural and light pink .05mm hemp twine

4" burlap, seem binding ribbon, light blue .05mm hemp twine

brown .05mm hemp twine

gold .05mm hemp twine

gold .05mm hemp twine

If there's something on your wishlist that you don't see, email me and I'll see if I can carry it!

 Oh one more thing...FREE SHIPPING TO MOST OF THE US!!!

So be sure to come by and see what I've got!

Enjoy!

17 comments:

Carol W. said...

Congratulations Liz! Best of luck!

Karenladd said...

So glad you will be up and running on schedule!! I was lucky enough to find out about your Boutique early on, when I got my giveaway prize and got to sample some of the awesome products! That seam binding ribbon is amazing and the colored hemp twine is something I would use all the time! Congratulations!

jessica said...

Congrats Liz!!! Such exciting news!! Can not wait to see your boutique open :)

Claire Spielman said...

Congratulations Liz, the cards are beautiful..BEST OF LUCK!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Congrats! Can't wait to try out some of that hemp twine. The colors are gorgeous!

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Shellye McDaniel said...

woohoo! that's awesome liz! I wish you great success :)

Kate said...

Congrats on the your new adventure. Can't wait to see your boutique.

Hugs,
Kate

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so excited for you Liz.... Can't wait to see your new "boutique"
Hugs

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations! Best wishes and hope it will be better than you imagined it would be.

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is so awsome Liz!! Congrats!! I just ordered, and I can't wait until I order again :O)

~amy~ said...

wahoooooooooooooo!!!!!!! ginormous congrats Liz!!

Kim H said...

Congrats Miss Liz! I just LOVE your creations, the new boutique and you! Good Luck and you have a customer ~ me! LOL!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh - CONGRATS!!! How exciting for you! Best wishes in this new venture!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

How exciting Liz, I WISH you SO MUCH success! How fun to have a business doing something you LOVE...It's my dream!
Congrats my friend! I'll be helping you along the way... buying goodies:)
Shelly

Rose said...

congrats!!! will be sure to check it out :)

Jeanne said...

Congrats on your new boutique!! It will be a HUGE success!!

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Liz on your boutique! How exciting for you:) I will
be checking it out!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!