Monday, May 28, 2012

My Creative Time Scrappy Monday Layout Challenge!

Happy Memorial Day Paper Lovers!!!  If you're like me, then you are at the end of your three day weekend :(  I so wish I was a stay at home mom again!  Maybe not going through the kid stage again, but just being at home!  I'm so sorry, I drifted for a moment. hehehe  Let me get back to what I'm really here to share with you!

My Creative Time has started doing Scrappy Monday Layout Challenge, usually twice a month!  I'm thrilled with this idea, because it allows me to get some layouts completed and show you that My Creative Time Stamps and Dies are perfect for scrapbooking too!  Now I know that today is Memorial Day, however I needed to get a Halloween layout done.  (of couse I don't have the picture printed yet)


So here are the challenge rules:  to create any size layout of your choice using only ONE picture & incorporate buttons onto your layout! EASY PEASY!

This an 8x8 layout that will accomodate a 4x6 photo, that can be slid under the "trick or treat" banner.  Or I can just use a 4x4 photo.


I made a pocket for a tag that can be used for journaling! 


recipe:
paper: My Little Shoe Box, PTI
button, glitter

Click here to enter the challenge!  Don't forget to check out what my design teammates made!

I'll be back later today with another project!!!


Enjoy!

10 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Hey, I recognize that paper! You're making me like it a lot more! Adorable layout!!!

Glora said...

Awesome layout. It turned out SO super ADORABLE!!!! I love the little trick or treat banner too! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Liz,FANTASTIC job with your ADORABLE layout!I LOVE the fun papers and colors,just looks so great my friend!Have a nice day!!!:)

Cassandra said...

What great colors and a great layout too!!! I love doing Halloween layouts. Great job :)

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable layout Liz! I love the pattern paper and the pocket tag..super cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ this layout is too CUTE! IOf course I LOVE the papers! What a GREAT idea to use the tag die as a journaling tag! LOVE that you used the stitched circle and die cut out the matching witch! CLEVER! I think it is TOTALLY okay to still want to be home ~ minus the kid stage! LOL! AWESOME job as always!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your layout is so cute...that paper is perfect and what a great purple. I like the tag tucked under the photo. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Esther said...

Super cute, love the tag for journaling!

Jeanne said...

Halloween! I LOVE the colors of Halloween! Great job on this layout, I love everything about it, especially the journaling tag! :)

bonnie said...

Such an adorable layout sweetie...you rock those! ;) Fab colours and I love the distressing on the orange paper...hugs x

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!