Sunday, May 20, 2012

Did you win??

Happy Sunday!

I just wanted to to shout a HUGE THANK YOU  for making my Grand Opening of Liz's Paper Loft Boutique a HUGE SUCCESS!!!  If you haven't stopped by for awhile and haven't heard, I've open a little Boutique filled with ribbon, fibers and fine embellishments!  My goal is to try to keep my prices reasonable and as long as I can, to offer FREE Shipping to most of the US!

In celebration of my opening my winner of the 20 color pack of seam binding ribbon is
Laura Reimer! 

 Laura, please email me your address at lizspaperloft@sbcglobal.net I will need to hear from you by Friday 5/25 or I will have to pick a new winner!!!!

If something is out of stock in the Boutique, I'm quickly trying to get it back in.  New items are being added all the time, so be sure to check back frequently!!!  Thank you again for your orders!!!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations on the success of your Boutique Liz!
Congratulations to Laura...have fun with your ribbons!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

Congrats Laura!!! Also Congrats are in order to sweet Liz! Good luck my friend with your boutique I know it will be a huge success :)
{love love}
Scrappin Madge

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So happy for you Liz, I know you will make an success out of your BoUtique. Congrats to the winner .

crazyaboutcricut said...

Congrats to the winner! Am loving your shop already Liz! Was so happy with my last order, and can't wait to order again :O)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!