Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Hop with EAD Designs ~ Happy Birthday!

****This is my second post of the day, click HERE to see "Monday Madness...Imagine That!" ****

Welcome to EAD Designs Monday Hop!  You should have arrived here from Lauren of Lauren's Creative!  I always know that she will have something fabulous!  If you just stopped by to see me then you will want to head over to EAD's blog for the start!

I want to let you know that today's card is very simple, but that was on purpose!  Do you have little ones still?  I don't, but I do remeber that they always want to be creative.  Well, I had them in mind when I created this CAS card!



This card is soo simple, it's perfect for little hands!


Recipe:
Paper: PTE & scraps

Look how many cards you could make with your little one with one stickerz sheet!
(sorry it's sideways)

Your next stop is fabulous Rose at My Happy Place!

Enjoy!

12 comments:

jessica said...

this is adorable!!!

Anita said...

OMG, I just laughed out loud, how cute is that. Hugs, Anita <3

katieo said...

So cute Liz. Glad to see you crafting again.

wendipooh13 said...

love love the cute lil monster!!!

Jay Gee said...

So cute Liz!

mandalj said...

Such a cute card! Love all the stickers on that sheet!

Sue D said...

Fabulous--I craft with my grandchildren a lot--this would be perfect.

Anonymous said...

What great stickers and a great card.

Rose said...

too stinken CUTE!!! :)

~amy~ said...

cute cute cute!

Esther said...

Cute :0)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Liz, you are so talented, you can make the simplest things so "amazing".. hugs

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!