Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Creative Time ~ May Stamp Release: "Fun Pockets!" & "Tag Dies"

Hi paper lovers!!!  It's day three of My Creative Time ~ May Release!  Oh my goodness I'm SO LOVIN' this release!  I know I'm sounding like a broken record, (please don't tell me you don't know what a record is!) but it's true, I'm having soo much fun with the stamps and dies!

I needed to make a get well card for a male friend of ours and I just love Echo Parks ~ this & that!  So yes, I used the same paper as yesterday!  I just couldn't help myself!!!


Who say's a man can't get a card with flowers on it?  Not me, I still think it's very masculine! :)



recipe:
Echo Park & PTI paper
Tim Holtz ink
buttons


This wouldn't be a party w/o GIVEAWAYS!
With all of our SAMPLES/ SNEAKS this week, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!
***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!
Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, May 18th during the blog hop @ 12:01am PST in her video! GOOD LUCK!
Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!;)
 
Not only is My Creative Time having a giveaway, so am I in celebration of my new Boutique! All you have to do is "Like" Liz's Paper Loft Boutique page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lizs-Paper-Loft-Boutique/326107407462206 and share it for an extra entry to win a 20 color pack of Seam Binding Ribbon! I'll pick a winner next Saturday and announce it on Sunday, May 20!

How exciting is that, to have sooo many prizes!!!
You can click here to visit Liz's Paper Loft Boutique! The Boutique will carry Seam Binding Ribbon, Colored Hemp, Burlap and Colored Burlap, just to name a few items! And don't forget to check out my design teammates at My Creative Time!!!!

Enjoy
 

44 comments:

Kristi said...

Beautiful card. Love the burlap, flowers with the twine and buttons.
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Ester said...

I love this card. Beautiful colors and embellish !

snappy scrappy said...

Love this card...I also love this paper line...gorgeous!!
Lee-Ann :)

Kate said...

So Pretty and I really love that BURLAP.

Hugs,
kate

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely perfect! Love, love, love every element you put on this card, Liz!

jessica said...

I love this Liz!!! Awesome design and use of these adorable stamps and dies!! your products look amazing on this as well :)
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Glora said...

I LOVE the paper, the flowers (with their awesome button centers) and the whole card layout. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Jeanne said...

I just LOVE the color theme of this card! And the layout! Those flowers go perfect in the little pocket. And look at all the hemp twine! Fab job Liz!!

marg0006 said...

Such a sweet card. Like thee inking and cute buttons.

marg 0006 at verizon dot net

Kim's Kreations said...

I do that all the time. When I have paper I love I use it for everything. It 's so sad when its gone.
I think the colors make it masculine.
Ogdendoll@gmail

Cindy Lovell said...

This card is so pretty!! Beautiful colors! I love the buttons! :)
Cindy

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Love the card! Great colors too!

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ You called ~ PAPER LOVERS! I came running! LOL! Oh wait I know what a record is too! LOL! Okay I am so in LOVE with this I can't speak! The papers (lol) are just GORGEOUS and the dies are perfect! This is manly but BEAUTIFUL! I want it! I was thinking of doing something like this but it would NEVER had looked this BEAUTIFUL! Your boutique is just FABULOUS too! You know how much I am loving your products! Customer for life!

buglvr2010 said...

This is fab!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

very pretty!! I love the flowers in the pocket!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

this card is awesome!! I love how you showed you can put flowers on a guy's card! love it and I love the colors!!
thanks for sharing!

brwneyes46@gmail.com

Migdalia said...

Beautiful Card!Gorgeous pattern Paper!!TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Great button center flowers and I love the background paper for a man. Great card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Deanne & Rebecca said...

What a beautiful card! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing!

Deanne

thebcrafters@gmail.com

Tina said...

Great colors and textures.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Crafty Moni said...

Cute card, I love the colors you used.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Liz this is "awesome"... Emma is so very talented and you do such an awesome job of showing her stamps and dies ...hugs

Alvina said...

Very nice I love all the details!!!! TFS

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

WOW your card looks AMAZING Liz!GORGEOUS job with it,I LOVE all the layers,textures and details!!!:)

VICTORIA said...

Liz this is a beautiful card I love it!!!

missstamper said...

Awesome - I love the attention you paid to the little details!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

CathyinMN said...

Very nice card! I like the burlap and other textures, and the papers, you used on this card. TFS!

Sue D said...

Great masculine card--I like the burlap and the flowers.

Sherrie K. said...

This is awesome!! I love all the textures! You did a great job using MCT dies and stamps along with your fun product too:) Nice work!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Liz, This is SO AWESOME!!! It's just fabulous, I'm so lovin the burlap. I'll be getting my hands on it very soon!
Have a SUPER night!
Shelly

kdnkdd said...

Enough can't be said about the shorts. Love the burlap.
kdnkdd

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

Liz, I liked ur FB page today and I shared the link of your boutique on my FB page! great stuff you have!

Esther said...

Wow! I can't even begin to tell you Liz how much I love this card!!!! Fabulous!!!!!

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

Beautiful card Liz!! LOVE the burlap (you know that already) Love the colors on this! You did a fantastic job my friend! hugs

Nancy

Cindylop said...

Super cute card!

Cindylop@rocketmail.com

scrapaholicjen said...

WOw! Your card is amazing! Love the flowers in the pocket and the burlap trim looks awesome! TFS!!!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

Liz O. said...

I am simply in love with the burlap accents! This card is fabulous, the flowers aNd pocket are adorable! TFS
Have a lovely day!
Liz

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

How cute. The papers you used look great. I love the colors. I need to buy that stack.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This card is Super FAB! Love everything about it. Colors, Design, rustic look...etc. Bravo! Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love that plaid pocket with the layers of flower. TFS

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is just DARLING!!! LOVE the burlap and all your textures and colors! FAB!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

luvtosew said...

I love your card. Men do like flowers -- so many love to garden. They just don't want a lot of pink stuff with their flowers (hehehe). Great job! Thanks for sharing.

Cassandra said...

Another cute one! I love how you put so many elements together. You have such a designer's style...love it!

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Beautiful card. Love all the detail and colors.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!