Monday, August 27, 2012

Scrappy Monday with My Creative Time ~So Sweet!

Hello Paper Lovers!
 
Did you have a nice weekend?  I sure hope so!  I did a little bit of cleaning, just a bit :), did some crafting, and then went to out to the car races!  That didn't use to be my thing, but now I'm totally into it!  These is one driver that is 83 or so, he usually wins or is in the top 3!  My husband remembers #15 when he was a kid!  I think that is pretty cool! 
 
Anyway enough of my ramblings.  heheheh  Today s Scrappy Monday at My Creative Time and I wanted to share a layout that I made of my girls and myself...many moons ago! :)  Yes, I'm rockin' a perm and bumper bangs...high stylin'!! 
Just to let you know, the title doesn't look that busy in person:/

I used a embossing folder for the yellow paper.


Even though it looks better in person, I still may redo the letters.  If I do I will use the same size, I'll just use another color for the shadow.  :)
 
Recipe:
Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge
cut letters at 1.24 and shadow to match
Labels Cricut Digital
cut at 3.58 x 1.82
 
Don't forget to check out what my design teammates created, by clicking HERE!
 
I'll be back in a few hours with another card to share with you!
 
Enjoy!
 

12 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful LO Liz!! Love the colors, papers and all the embellishments!!
TFS and happy Monday!!

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet layout Liz!

Crafting Katie said...

I love this layout, Liz! That picture is just too precious, and the hexagon embossing and flowers are so pretty!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful LO...love the hexagon embossing!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ this layout almost made me cry! Look how little your daughters were ~ wow! What a BEAUTIFUL layout and picture! I just LOVE the black and white photo with those colors! So stiking together! Well that embossing folder is a must have in my eyes! The Papers of course I LOVE and what BEATUIFUL details with the hemp and flowers! I LOVE that journaling stamp you used! I have to remember to pull that one out! BEAUTIFULLY done!

Glora said...

I could not LOVE this picture more. How beautiful and you did it up perfectly on this layout. Awesome job Liz. Hugs- Glora

Leanne said...

Wow Liz this is truly a AWESOME layout! Love the picture and girl you should see some of my older pictures and the hair do I have going on hee hee Love the embossing folder! Which one is it so I can add it to my wayyyyyyy long wish list!! The flowers are pretty and I don't see anything wrong with your title at all!! Hugs, Leanne

Cassandra said...

That is the most beautiful photo! What a neat moment to capture on film. And the layout showcases it beautifully!!! Great job :)

tracym110 said...

What a gorgeous layout and beautiful picture of you and your girls!! Love the colors you chose and all the embellishments you used! Looks perfect! And you WERE rockin that perm girl!! :)
Tracy

Cindy Beland said...

This layout is just GORGEOUS Liz and your picture is precious!BEAUTIFUL job as always,Have a great day!!!:)

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

I think you should leave the letters Liz. Its beautiful! And I love the embossed background!!! I can't believe those little girls want to follow in their fathers steps! LOVE IT!!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your layout! I love the honeycomb. Great picture...so fun to look back :D 20 years goes by fast :(
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!