Thursday, August 23, 2012

Home Decor Week ~ Kitchen!

Hi Everyone!
 
Welcome to my Home Decor Week with EAD Designs!  Today's project is super quick and simple, so I'm going to get right to it!  I did a "Fridge" makeover!
There is a link below for a video for complete instructions.


So here is the before picture...Yikes another HOT MESS!!!



 

 
I chose not use the oval part, so I just cut it off!  That's that great thing about EAD's vinyl you can even customize a standard item!
If you are needing some type of makeover or just a little decoration, go check out all the FABULOUS vinyl EAD Designs have! Can't find what you're looking for, design it yourself in their custom design section! There is something for everyone!!!
 
If you need to see a video on how to apply EAD's wall vinyl you can click HERE!
 
I'll be back tomorrow with a cupboard/pantry makeover!

Enjoy!
 

11 comments:

jessica said...

WOW!!! I am so loving all your home decor projects!!! This is another awesome redo!!
TFS and have a GREAT day!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh this is YET another FABULOUS idea! Where is the hot mess at???? But I do LOVE the the baskets/ sticker idea and sticker on the frig! How about we have the SAME GE frig! It is the BEST frig EVER!!!! I wish I would have bought black!!! I want to live in your house!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow, if you can't come visit me in Concord I would love for you to come to Ukiah and do a makeover to my house... Love what you have been doing. AND I meant to mention you on my blog, I have seen that girl from Rock Princess many times, BUT i think yours stuck in my head, I am so sorry I didn't link you to my blog..I have no escuse except I was in a BIG hurry to get it posted..
Would love for you to pop over and see me this weekend.. At the Hilton ( I think) st 1070 Diamond Blvd.. Would be do fun for you to pop in for a minute or maybe two minutes...hugs

Glora said...

WOW, I LOVE how this looks. It is amazing what a little vinyl can do. I've loved all of your vinyl projects this week. Hugs- Glora

Rose said...

another awesome make over :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

OMGeeeee Miss Liz!!! Can I just tell you how in love I am with the baskets above your fride!!! I HATE putting stuff on top of the fridge but stuff always ends up there cause it wont fit in the cupboard!!! I NEVER thought to put them in baskets!!! You are a genius =)

hugs,
Sarah

Sherrie K. said...

Very nice Liz!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

Such a creative idea, I love the look of it! So fun, thanks for sharing your vinyl projects!

Christine's Creative Cards said...

This is great stuff. I like all the ideas TFS --C

Got2BCrafting said...

Very cute! Love the font they used too! :)
Hugs,
Lori

~amy~ said...

Looks awesome Liz!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!