Friday, August 24, 2012

Home Decor Week ~ Cupboard/Pantry Makeover!!

Hello my crafty friends,
 
I hope you've been enjoying my Home Decor Week with EAD Designs!  This has been a lot of fun along with some good organizing therapy!  hehehe  I can't believe that Friday is already here, this week has gone by so fast!
 
If you saw Monday's project then you know that before, and then after my shoulder surgery, my home had gone to shambles!  Even my cupboards were HOT MESSES!!!!  I knew that I wanted to use the cute little chalk-it tags at EAD to give my kitchen cabinets a makeover.  Then I found these perfect containers by Snapware and two cute old fashion sugar shakers!
 
My before picture, another embarrassing one!
Ahh so much better!!!  I still have room for two more short containers!


Aren't these so cute!!!
 
 Brides chalk pen (Michael's)
 
I hope I've inspired you to spruce up your home!  Just remember that if you are needing some type of makeover or just a little decoration, go check out all the FABULOUS vinyl by EAD Designs! Can't find what you're looking for, design it yourself in their custom design section! There is something for everyone!!!
 
Enjoy!
 

7 comments:

jessica said...

WOW!! Talk an awesome makeover!!! Love those chalk it tags!!
TFS and Happy Friday!!

Esther said...

Wow, Can you come organize me Liz!!! :)

Crafting Katie said...

I love that this week has gotten you all organized, and it makes me rather jealous! Love the labels!!!

Holly Gagnon said...

Wow- looks great Liz! Hmmm...maybe this will inspire me to fix my mess of cabinents too. Holly :-)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Well I am cracking up from this post! At least you have an excuse!!!! I think these little tags are just to CUTE and PERFECT! The before and after pictures are GREAT! BRAVE, BRAVE women! LOL! You really couldn't do anything while recovering ~ so don't beat yourself up because the after look is soooo worth it! Okay so my house is next right????

Got2BCrafting said...

So neat and tidy! Love those chalk it tags! I could use some of these to label the containers/bins I keep my girls stuff in. Hmmmm... now you got me thinking!! :)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Lori

Rose said...

another awesome make over girl :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!