Friday, August 3, 2012

Home Is Where The Heart is ~ Card!

Hello Paper Lovers and happy Friday!  Do you have something fun planned for the weekend?  I do, my husband are going away for the weekend.  We are meeting up with a bunch of friends.  It's kind of funny though, I thought it would just be the two of  but it turns out that my daughter and a friend will be joining us too!  Oh well...
For today's project I have a super quick clean and simple card to share with you!  This is so simple that it only took me a couple of minutes to make.  Remember homemade doesn't have to be time consuming!  :)




recipe:
Papertrey Ink card stock
SU ink
corner rounder

I'll see you on Monday with a new card!  Have a fabulous weekend!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

jessica said...

beautiful!!! Love the CAS look :)
TFS and have a GREAT Friday!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Sweet card. Nice and simple...perfect! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

LOVE your CAS card! Just perfect!

Lezlye said...

Have a great weekend!

~amy~ said...

clean simple and wonderful!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ VEry CAS looking! I LOVE it! I really need to do more of these! I hope you ALL have a wonderful time!!

Cassandra said...

Clean and Simple...it's perfect!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!