Monday, August 20, 2012

Home Decor Week with EAD Designs!

Happy Monday and welcome to EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop and Home Decor Week!  That's right, everyday I will be featuring a project using EAD Designs Vinyl!  If you arrived here from the fabulous Julie then you're in the place! If not please head over to EAD's blog for the start. Be sure to leave a comment along the way so you can be eligible for this week's giveaway!  The hop doesn't start officially until 8am MST.

This week is all about organizing and making boring things cute!  It all started back in March when I had shoulder surgery and was stuck in my house recovering.  Boy, things started to really bother me when I looked at my surroundings and couldn't do anything about it!!!  That's when I thought, my home really needs a makeover!!!!   

I just want you to know that you're going to see pictures this week that I'm not proud of!  We were bringing too many things in without getting rid of anything or finding a proper home. Oh and maybe spending too much time crafting!  lol!  Let's hope my hubby doesn't see that I admitted it!  So with that being said, I hope you enjoy this week!


 
Before...I'm so embarrassed
A platform that my wonderful hubby made for me. I think I accidentally deleted the step by step photos of how we built it. Click HERE to see where we got the idea.  You will see why we made some modifications of what they did.

 The plain door to the garage.

After ~ Now my door looks more inviting!

  Watch my video to see complete instructions on how to apply EAD Designs Vinyl!

You can also see what these are all about in my video.


EAD Designs ~ Loads of Fun
EAD Design ~ Chalk it Tags
I'll be back with another fun project!
Your next stop is the super talented Rose!
Enjoy!

22 comments:

jessica said...

WOW! What a transformation! Love the new door and the great tags! Awesome ideas!!!
Happy Monday and Thanks for sharing....Can not wait to see what you share tomorrow :)

katieo said...

Great way to organize Liz

bonnie said...

Amazing Liz!!! No need to be embarrassed we've all been there at one time or another!! I love the new look and fabulous sign....great inspiration for getting organised, thanks for sharing sweetie....hugs x x x

Crafting Katie said...

That is awesome, Liz! What a cute sign, and thanks for sharing your idea of taping it up first to get the transfer straight. Brilliant!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Alright this isjust too FABULOUS! I LOVE that sign! Unfortunately we have the door with the panels or I would so do this! OMG ~ your laundry room is really PRETTY & CLEAN too ~ unlike mine! Our LOVE for black and white ( which I consider colors) continues! LOL! You were BARELY in the video by the way! Well YET another FABULOUS idea and video!

Shellye McDaniel said...

This is MOST Fabulous! I so want to do my laundry room like this!! Thanks for the inspiration, Liz :)

Kate said...

Wow Awesome IDEA. I am definitely going to be showing this to my hubby to build. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Well you just have pure awesomeness right there!! Love it!

Tammy said...

Wow! This is fabulous!

Romaine said...

Great project, Liz!amazing how fast things get out of hand....right now it is the garage. Lots to sell to clear it out!

D- said...

Love how you dressed up the door. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what an awesome job! The new look is fabulous and I love the cute sign:) So fun and it looks amazing....ispiring me to get busy in my own laundry room!~
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I always live to watch your videos... Love your new laundry room.. AND what a seet husband to make that for you.. I would ask if you were sharing your cut file, but my poor gypsy is sick..
Hugs

Cassandra said...

How fun is that!! Now that's putting creativity to work. Love that door! GREAT job :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

sandy, I'm so sorry about your gypsy, but this is from EAD Designs, and it's cut like this. If you haven't been to their website, it's a must do! they have sooo many awesome designs and wall lettering!

Sue D said...

Great ways to spruce up and organize your laundry room!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great idea making your own peds. The sentiment is a great looking font and funny...Love how it looks.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

~amy~ said...

Looks awesome!!!

Rose said...

liz this is awesome!!!!! :)

Sarah Anderson said...

Fab ! Beautiful laundry :)

Angela said...

I didnt know EAD had such a cute Laundry room rub on. Its fab! I love how you used it and think your room is super cute!

Got2BCrafting said...

So love this!! Such a fun and cute laundry sign! Those peds are amazing... we purchased the matching ones to our washer/dryer, but I like these WAAAAAY better! :)
Hugs,
Lori

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!