Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Friday ~ Treats for my Sweet!

Hi Paper Players!  So sorry this is late!  I've been working longer than normal hours and trying to get new pretties added to my Boutique!  Well I finally had a moment to add BUTTONS and FLOWERS!!!  Doing something fun this holiday weekend?  I don't have anything planned, at least not yet, so I'll consider all invites!  hehehe
Anyway, I wanted to share this Halloween card.  Even though I love summer, I really LOVE FALL!  Which is kind of funny since in the bay area, we really don't have a huge fall season.  It's basically HOT one day and cold the next, leaves just fall off with little turning.  And that doesn't even happen sometimes till Halloween!  I dream of visiting a place where all leaves turn beautiful shades of yellows, oranges, and reds!  Ok, I'm making it sound like we don't have any of that, we do just not like the Midwest and east coast.
 
 
I covered the candy with the precut stickerz.
 
 
recipe:
***Disclaimer***
there is no way I could give sizes for this card
Carousal Cricut Cartridge  
ticket shape welded together
cut ticket shape out of card base and card layer
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ .05 lime hemp
EAD Designs ~ Halloween Set 2
My Creative Time ~ Sweets for my Treats
copic markers, ink, green paper shred
chocolate candy
 
Make sure you check out "my little pretties" over at my Boutique!  Be back on Monday!
 
Enjoy!
 

6 comments:

Kim H said...

Liz ~ your card is ADORABLE! LOVE the shape and ALL the details! What fun images and papers you used! Yummy ~ a chocolate nugget! Well your post just cracked me up! I am sure someone will ask you guys to something then your weekend will be packed! We have a few picnics this weekend but they come with RAIN from Issac! UGH! You can come to PA! Our falls are GORGEOUS!!! I can take you to a few places with tons of mountains ~ BEAUTIFUL fall colors!!! I am planning on you coming! Have a fun and safe holiday weekend!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. so enjoy visiting your blog my friend.. AND i can't believe you can't give sizes for this adorable card.. :-) hugs from ukiah

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

Love this!! Love the little which!! Great job Liz!!!

jessica said...

I LOVE this Liz!! What a great treat card!!!
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!

Crafting Katie said...

This is so adorable, Liz! I love that little witch!!!

bonnie said...

Oh this is so stinkin' cute Liz...I just love that sweet lil' witchy! ;) Hugs x

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!