Thursday, August 9, 2012

EAD's Color Challenge ~ Making Spirits Bright!

Hi Everyone! Yep, it's that time of the month again for EAD's Color Challenge! You know that fun thing about their challenge is that you get a 25% off coupon to use in the EAD Designs store and one lucky winner will receive a $20 gift card!
This month's challenge totally reminded me of the Funky Christmas Taga Stickerz, so that's just what I decided to use! 



recipe:





I hope you join us in this challenge where everyone wins!* To join the challenge, click HERE!

One last thing before I go, EAD is looking for a Feature Friday Girl


Click HERE for more details, call ends August 10th!

Enjoy!

10 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE this tag Liz!!! Great stickerz and the color combo is perfect!

Shelly said...

What an awesome tag! Puts me in the mood for the holidays!!
Shelly

Kate said...

Beautiful Tag.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

i love the bright colors you have been using lately.. love how you added the ruffle with the button.. You are always thinking outside of the box.. hugs

Rose said...

fantastic tag!! love how you used the colors for Christmas :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ I LOVE this tag! So cheerful and happy! TOTALLY perfect for Christmas season! WOW that ribbon is just GORGEOUS! I need to go check the boutique to see if this is something new!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Your tag is so adorable!!! I just realized that I made two projects this week that accidentally followed the color challenge!!!

Esther said...

Darling tag!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, what a beautiful style :)

bonnie said...

How cute...love the ribbon! ;) HUgs x

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!