Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More Of The Same! :)

Hi Everyone!  I hope your week has been a happy one so far!  Mine has been great!  Since my work days have been cut in half, I've been getting so much done around my house.  Organizing and Cleaning!  The only problem with it is that you can't really tell.  With every cabinet cleaned it creates another mess...donate pile, keep pile, and throw away pile! :)

I've also been working on  my Teresa Collins album that I showed you last week.  Also last week I told you that I took a class with Teresa Collins that I couldn't stay for.  So that meant that I couldn't use her stamps.  But that turned out not to be a big deal at all!   I'm not going to show you all my pages. However I want to share with you how easy My Creative Time stamps make creating a mini album!


This page is ready for journaling!

Notice that I stamped a sentiment, then attached to the outside of of the photo sleeve.


I stamped clocks, journaling oval, and the hands!



On this page I stamped another sentiment and another journaling block!

Recipe:
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ .05mm hemp
My Creative Time Stamps: All Around Birthday Sentiments, Camera Shy Stamp, Cherish This Moment, My Journaling Stamp Set

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Lezlye said...

Great Job Liz! I know what you mean about piles, I still have my sell pile in my bedroom!

jessica said...

this is beautiful Liz!! love all the details you added on each page! Awesome job!
TFS and have a GREAT day!!

Crafting Katie said...

Beautiful, Liz! That trip looked like so much fun! I can see why working on this has been making you want to go back!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ this turned out AMAZING!!! LOVE ALLt he pictures and the MCT stamps look FABULOUS!!! You guys must have had such a WONDERFUL time! As always Thank You for sharing!!!

Kim H said...

Oh darn i wanted to add ~ I get about the organizing thing ~ when you do it it seems to create another mess! Once it is done ~ you will feel a weight off your shoulders!!! No pun intended! LOL!

Cassandra said...

Looks like you guys had such a great time!!! Love your pages :)

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is fantastic Liz! Great job :O)

Jeanne said...

This is just beautiful Liz!! :)

Daisylove Creations said...

Love this album Liz, such great details on each page!! Really love how you added the sentiment, it really fits the album perfectly :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!