Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Hop with EAD Designs ~ Happy Bird Day!

***If you are looking for My Creative Time's Scrappy Monday, please scroll down.  This is my second post today!***
 
 
 
Good Morning, Happy Monday and welcome to EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop!  I'm the start of the hop this week, however please head over to EAD's blog for the start. Be sure to leave a comment along the way so you can be eligible for this week's giveaway!
 
 
Today I wanted to share a darling "bird day" card!  This card was made for my step mom, I'm hoping she doesn't see it here before it arrives! 
 
 
Aren't those the cutest stickerz!!!  I think they were made for this paper!!!

  What do you think of the clear yellow button?   I'm hoping that you like them, since they will be available in my boutique sometime this week!
 
recipe:
papertrey ink cardstock for the base
ink
 
 

 
Your next stop is the super talented Rose!
Enjoy!
 

18 comments:

jessica said...

You used my favorite stickerz!!! LOVE your awesome card! The CAS design, the awesome stitching and your beautiful twine and ribbon....OHH and the button is fab!!
TFS and happy Monday!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ BEAUTIFUL and CLASSY card! LOVE the white with those bold colors! Of course the details are AMAZING as always! I just LOVE your style and your products!!! Oh the stickers too!

Kate said...

So Pretty. Love everything about this card. Something against the white background just makes everything pop beautifully.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

She will love it Liz.. And the little button is adorable.. Hugs

wendipooh13 said...

sooo cute, love the birdies and sentiment!!!

Sherrie K. said...

So adorable Liz!! I can't believe they are stickers...so awesome!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Adorable card!Lovely Birdies!!!

Scrappin Abby said...

What an adorable card! I am sure your step-mom will love it!! I agree with you..it does seem like the stickers were meant for that paper.

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

I love this Liz!! Love how clean this card looks!!!! I think I may have to do a little shopping! lol

Angeline Choo said...

These birdie stickers are just so adorable !! Matches the card perfectly too

Rose said...

good grief this is too cute!! she will love it :)

D- said...

What an adorable card. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)
email follower)

Unknown said...

Cute card. Love those chicker stickerz.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

Romaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Romaine said...

Really awful corrects. :0/
I agree, the birds look like they were made for that paper. I like the way you clustered them together.

~amy~ said...

tweet! love how they are clustered!

Unknown said...

canada goose jackets
christian louboutin paris
coach outlet
ray ban wayfarer
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
fitflops sale
fitflops sale clearance
adidas nmd
ugg outlet
golden state warriors jerseys
20171.04wengdongdong

yanmaneee said...

off white
iniki
golden goose
air max 2019
jordan 11 retro
gucci belt
fila shoes
goyard bag
kyrie 4 shoes
yeezy boost

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!