Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Creative Time August Release!

Hi Everyone, Happy Wednesday! 
Have you heard that Emma at My Creative Time has been doing sneak peeks this week?  Well I'm not part of the line up today, however I wanted to share with you one of the coolest things from this months release!

I know that you are probably sick of me showing you my Teresa Collins album, I promise this will be last post about it.  I'm was almost finished with it and of course I realized that I left out 4 pictures.  Well under normal circumstances that would be aweful if all the pictures are glue in.  However, I came up with a FABULOUS solution!  And with Emma's new set "Just Simply Live" it just worked BEAUTIFULLY!!!!



I folded 3 of the banners and attached to the pictures to use as a tab.

In order to get all four pictures on the same page, I cut 4 strips 1 1/2" x 5", then scored in half long way.

I glued half of the strip to the picture and the other half to the page, leaving about an inch in between each picture.  The tabs make it easier to lift the pictures so you see all of them.


This new set is so COOL and relevent!  It can be used on exsisting albums, card, and Smash Books!
Make sure that you check out what my Design Teammates have made with this fabbie new set!

Enjoy!

17 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is super cool!! Love how you put all the pictures on one page, creative!!
Kristan

jessica said...

This is awesome Liz!!! GREAT idea!!!Loving these new stamps and dies!!!
TFS and Happy Hump Day!

Crafting Katie said...

What an awesome idea, Liz! Love this!!! Great way to fit in a lot more pics!

Glora said...

Awesome idea for more pictures in the album. Plus it is so fun to add something interactive like pictures that you flip up. You rock. Hugs- Glora

Cindy said...

Such a cute book...and what a great way to use the new release! TFS!

Cindy - 1mamacyn@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ I am sooo NOT sick of seeing that mini! Oh aren't you the CLEVER one! What a FABULOUS a FABULOUS idea! WOW! How COOL is that ~ it reminds me of albums my parents have from years ago!! I LOVE it!!!!! I ALWAYS have way to many photos ~ or find more later on! You just sparked an idea! Thank You!!!!!

D- said...

Love your album and glad you shared with us.
dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)
(email follower)

katieo said...

Fun way to add in more pics. The sushi looks yummy.

Cassandra said...

What a great solution! And I think your album is FABULOUS!!!

lindagk23 said...

Liz I love seeing your mini book! It is so cute! And love the idea of how you got 4 pics on one page! And love Miss Emma's new sneak today, can't wait! :) Thanks for sharing! lindagk23

Maria said...

Fabulous mini album, I love it!!!! TFS

mvasquez69 at aol dot com

Shelly said...

This is so NEAT, great ideas Liz! Fabulous album!
Shelly

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT mini album Liz,such a AWESOME idea my friend!!!:)

Beckie said...

Super cute!

Be blessed, Beckie
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com
JustBCreativeCrazy.blogspot.com

Carol W. said...

Awesome mini album! Love the design, very creative

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Great mini album! Love how it came out.

Kat

Live Love and Scrap said...

What an awesome little album!!! that sushi looks YUMMY!!!

hugs,
Sarah

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!