Thursday, August 14, 2014

PKS August Sketch, Color, or Photo Challenge ~ Happy Birthday!



Hi crafty friends!  It's time again for Peachy Keen Challenge!  I don't know if you're aware that Peachy Keen has changed up their challenge.  They have given us a sketch, photo, and colors to choose from.  You can use all three for inspiration or any combination to create your masterpiece.

I was inspired by all three for my card today :)





I used distress inks spritzed with water on the branch background stamp.  Then used copic markers on the stamped fox image.

After I was finished coloring the fox, I speckled the circle piece with all the colors of branches.  I was careful not to speckle the face of the fox.


recipe

Peachy Keen

My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink
XPI Blend Card
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Chalk
metal studs
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink






I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!