Monday, August 11, 2014

PK Face Day ~ eat drink and be scary!


This is my second post of today
***If you are looking for MCT Made In Minutes, click HERE***


Hi peachy friends!  
It's my day to take over the Peachy Keen Blog with fun faces!
 Today I choose to use faces from the newest release.  


I love summer, however I'm really looking forward to fall and all that's creepy.  
This is the perfect set to help get me in the mood!  But don't get too caught up with it being "Halloween"!  If you know of anyone that's in to The Walking Dead or some other zombie thing, then this can be perfect for birthdays too!  


Aren't these zombie faces fun!  If you look closely you can see that I stamped faces in the background for  more interest.  Oh and the "Einstein" face is just too cute!

I used copic markers to color the images, then followed up with white gel pen, stickles, and glossy accents.  It's the details that make the zombies come back to life!  :)  


recipe:
Peachy Keen Stamps
PK August 2014 ~ beakers, Einstein face, bubbles, sentiment

My Creative Time ~ Fun Edge Dies

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Echo Park pattern paper
American Cardstock
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Stickles



4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, love it!!

Crafting Katie said...

Too cute!!! Love all of the layers and your beakers are just awesome!

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your adorable card Liz!!!!!
AWESOME job!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Way too CUTE!! LOVE this new release!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!