Tuesday, August 5, 2014

PKS August Release Blog Hop ~ OOOH SO SCARY!


Welcome to Peachy Keen Stamps August Release Blog Hop!  You are going to LOVE all the Zombies and frightening (really more fun than frightening) images from this new release!  Funny how it's August and the weather should be sunny and HOT!  However today is really more like a fall day in California, we had a bit of rain...which is REALLY needed!!!  So it's fitting that we are sharing these Halloween type images.  Anyway I don't want to keep you too long so on to the hop!  

You should have arrived here from Peachy Keen's blog!


I wanted to get some pocket style cards ready for this Halloween season.  I created the decorative cards, then all I need to do is add a couple of small pictures or journaling to these.  Then I can use the pockets on the another page for just pictures.  This way I can still have a two page spread.  Once I have the pictures I can mix up the cards and pic's on both pages.


 I added a bit of glossy accents and chalk to the skeleton and ghosts.  Then used copic markers for shading on everything including the tombstone.


 Even though the cards are in pockets I still use pop dots and glossy accents for added texture.


 Don't you just love that you can pose the skeleton...I think he looks like he's dancing!


Peachy Keen Stamps

Extras
Teresa Collins pattern paper
Papertrey Ink Card Stock
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
XPI Card Stock
Chalk
Memento Ink

PRIZES: Prizes will be the stamp sets we are showcasing each day, going to one winner who comments throughout the blogs who are featuring designs on that day. The GRAND PRIZE will be a $50 Gift Certificate to Peachy Keen Stamps. All winners will be announced at the conclusion of the hop. We'll leave the hop open for commenting through Thursday at Midnight and I'll announce the winners in the PK Round-Up on Friday.

Your next stop is the talented Brigit!

Peachy Keen Stamps Blog: http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/blog/
Liz Munoz - http://www.lizspaperloft.com/  YOU ARE HERE
Brigit Mann - http://www.brigitsscraps.com/ YOUR NEXT STOP



49 comments:

Blue Moon Creation said...

Love the pocket pieces! Super cool idea! -Thia

PamsObsesssion said...

Cute! Love that skeleton on top of the orange.

Craft Confectionery said...

Super cute, can't wait to get mine in the mail :-) Love all the inspirations!!!
Crafty Hugs,

Lisa said...

Very Cute!!!!

Gina said...

That posable skeleton is awesome!! Great projects miss Liz!
Babi96 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

Soooo soooo cute!!!

morentin1326 said...

this is adorable... i just love it.

Morph Mania Creations said...

Wow, these are just adorable! Love them!

Saundra said...

This is so fun, Liz!! Love that skeleton! ~Hugs!!

Cathy Hanes said...

I couldn't wait to get home to see the whole release!!! These are going to be SO much fun!! I love your pocket cards.. haven't really moved to that style.. but seeing yours and reading your blog I think I might give it a try!! Many more options than just a page!!

Migdalia said...

Spooky CUTE!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*


Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What fun pocket cards Liz!! I love that poseable skeleton!! Hugs!!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Your cards look fantastic! That skeleton is just too much fun!

Unknown said...

Love your pocket skeleton. So shiny and very nice shading! Love it!

Helen said...

This is so cute!! I love the skeleton on the top and bottom :)

Deb30906 said...

I do love the skeleton and I love what you have done with the cards.

Beckie Williams said...

Just bootiful. You did such a great job.

Beckie
beckie123(at)yahoo(dot)com

marg0006 said...

How cute! Am loving the skeleton.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Candice F said...

This is one of my favorite releases! I love the PL idea! Candice

Anonymous said...

It's always good to be ready for the next scrapbooking project. Love the skeleton. Thanks for sharing.

Blue6366 said...

Great cards. Never seen them done quite like that but I LOVE the idea. TFS.

Brenda said...

Your pocket style cards are so cute!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your pocket cards are adorable and will look super with the pictures yet to come! Fabulous job. The skeleton does look like he is dancing. He is a fun set.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Michelle said...

This is great!

Kathy Salido said...

Super cute idea!!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

VERY cute, love these new stamps.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Just Plain Crafty by Steph said...

such cute cards!! Love the shading you did on all the pieces!!

D- said...

These are ADORABLE. Love how your skeleton looks like he is saying nana nana nana. lol. Very cute. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Michele I said...

these are so cute

Unknown said...

I LOVE PKS! These skeletons are to die for! Lol

C&M Creations said...

So cute, I love this idea!!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Fan-tabulous PL! Love how you split the skeleton up between the pockets. Too cute!

Teresa Ciarleglio said...

Love the pocket cards! so cute and what a great idea.

Karon said...

Love that skeleton - it is so cute. Can skeletons be cute LOL! TFS

cm said...

Absolutely adorable...ooops, scary, scary! Creative, fabulous and amazing!
~c

Sara Bottomlee said...

Adorable! I love this little skeleton!

Roberta Stevenson said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the skeletons! The little ghosts are cute too!

Linsey R said...

No bones about it, these pocket tags are spooktacular! I just love how you did mr. skel's face, it looks so great! This is a super idea to be ready in advance for the speed of which Halloween and the holidays that fall immediately following come and go. All you need to do is add some photos and journaling and done! This is inspiring Liz and so fun! TFS :)

Crafting Katie said...

That skeleton totally makes me smile! So adorable!!!

Cassandra said...

OMG!!! How super cute Liz!! This is soo getting me in the mood for fall!! Great job! :)

cassandracauble at yahoo dot com

Cassandra said...

OMG!!! How super cute Liz!! This is soo getting me in the mood for fall!! Great job! :)

cassandracauble at yahoo dot com

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable Liz and yes, I do love it that you can move "the body parts" around! Great skeleton design! :-)

Unknown said...

This is AWESOME!!!! You did a great job on the cards :)

Cindy Beland said...

OMG SUPER job Liz with your AWESOME project, LOVE the new skeleton!!! :)

Got2BCrafting said...

These are freakin awesome!! What a fabulous idea! I LOOOOOOVE those cards!! This new release is so fun!
Hugs,
Lori

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love your layout Liz. The skeleton is my favorite. TFS!
Melisa
Lovemycricut2@gmail.com

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

LIZ!!! MIND BLOWN!!! This is an awesome awesome awesome CREATION!! I absolutely LOVE it! You are ever so creative!! LOVE IT!
Big Hugs,
Kathy

Leslie said...

Very cute!

Sharon said...

Awesome project!! Love the skeleton!!! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!