Tuesday, August 5, 2014

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ It's Your Day!


Hi crafty friends!  
It's Tag it Tuesday over at My Creative Time!  I love making tags and having them ready to use at a later day.  They are super versatile, you can add them to a gift bag for a quick card.  Or you can even add them to a card base.  


 I used the above color and photo as inspiration for my tag.



My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Card Stock
White Embossing Powder
Echo Park paper
Button
Hemp
Ribbon

I'm keeping this short today...I've had a crazy day and really just want to relax with some paper and stamps to create something fun and beautiful!  Be sure to see what the other girls have created!


5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Cute super cute tag and I love the colors WOW just an outstanding idea to have have the dark tag as it so showcases your beautiful flowers. Love the way you've used Miss Emma's goodies. What a happy tag too...lucky person who gets it.

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful Liz!

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty! I love how you incorporated the button into your design! Adorable!

quilt4fun2 said...

So pretty...love the chalkboard and gold rick rack too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ GORGEOUS tag!! LOVE the black background ~ everything just pops off of it! Well I cheated and al your PKS sneaks were amazing too! Now I need them ~ enabler!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!