Tuesday, August 26, 2014

MCT August Sneak Peek Day 2 ~ Love!


Good Morning creative friends, welcome to day 2 of  My Creative Time's August Release Sneak Peeks!  Wasn't yesterday great!  I'm always impressed with how one small stamp set can add so much to all of your already owned MCT goodies!  Well if you enjoyed yesterday, you will be so excited to get this set in your hot little hands!  :)

Today we are featuring Family is Everything stamp and die set!  


I've been lovin' the one layer card style lately, so here is another one for you :)  They are super simple to create, yet aren't super simple with their impact!


recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Stampin' Up ink
Bazzill cardstock

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Don't forget to see what my Design Team sister's have to share!

31 comments:

Ruthie Lopez said...

beautiful!! love the sentiment you made!
ruthie.scraper at gmail.com

GlendaLea said...

Very pretty card!!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!!

Liz O. said...

Fabulous card Liz! The color spatter is perfect and you are right this card is simple but with big impact.
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz
unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Denise said...

Simple and beautiful. Really like how you kept it all towards the bottom of the card. Nice.

dendearmas@aol.com

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!

Jeri said...

Those fabulous paint spatter stamps give real impact to your one layer card. I'm definitely going to be needing this set added to my stash.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Anonymous said...

Great card the fall colors doesn't make my broken a/c feel any cooler...lol
Jlbates1971@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Love how you did it so simple but yet very its very beautiful. Awesome!

katieo said...

I am loving this card Liz. The one layer look is awesome. I have a ton of thank you cards to make, i may try this-a lot less cutting and taping.

Tina H said...

Love this! Clean and simple with just the right splash of color :)
arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

Pamela said...

Super simple but awesome !

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful card, great colors and I love that die.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/
suek86401@gmail.com

CathyinMN said...

A simple card with a large impact. That sentiment is a good one to remember for everyday life.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Awesome card! I love how you lined the paint splatters.
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like the background colors.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

So minimal but so pretty. Love it
thanks for sharing a great card
txmlhl@yahoo.com

jessica said...

Love your card Liz!!!
AWESOME colors!

quilt4fun2 said...

You are right! I can't wait to get what has been peeked so far in my hands. Beautiful job on your pretty card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so beautiful I love how you used the splatter stamp great choice for colors and you definitely will be making someone feel so extra special when they receive your card!
So can't wait to get these new goodies.

marg0006 said...

Like the combination of colors with the ink splatter. Great CAS card.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, pretty card! I am lovin' the splattered background! Can't wait to see the whole release! Love this Liz!
Sherrie K

Brenda said...

I am loving the one layer cards too Liz as well as CAS cards. I think your fits the bill for both!! This set is amazing and I can't wait to get it in my hot little hands. lol Hugs, Brenda
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Cynthia Clark said...

I am 'loving' this die and stamp set!
ajjupiter58@gmail.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love this! I love how you arranged the paint splats! Hugs!

ScrappingLatina said...

Super cute... Thanks for the share. Jackie - scrappinglatina@aol.com

Lucy E. said...

This is so pretty and simple!

Lucy E. said...

Luwe 07 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Gloria said...

Your one layer card is fabulous! Thank You for sharing. disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

D- said...

LOVE your terrific card. Great colors. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{com}

Cassandra said...

Oooooo..love the splatter! Looks so cool!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!