Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lorie's 50th Birthday Surprise Hop!


Hi everyone, today is Lorie's 50th Birthday and we are celebrating her day with a fun surprise hop!  You should have arrived here from the talented Mel.  If you just popped in to see me, then be sure to head over to Tonya's blog for the start.  I know you don't want to miss a thing!

So sit back, relax and enjoy celebrating Lorie's day with us!



I decided to go with  a "chicken" card since I know our Lorie is a farm girl!  Also I'm just a few months behind her, so of course I think she's a spring chicken!  lol!


I just love this sweet chick!


recipe:
Peachy Keen Stamps

My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
XPI Blending Card
Copic Markers
Teresa Collins Pattern Paper
Teresa Collins Enamel Dots
Glossy Accents
Chalk 
Stampin' Up ink

Your next stop is the creative Lori!

 Lorie, I wish you the best and most wonderful day ever!!!



just in case you get lost  :)

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love the little chick

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet card! The sentiment looks great on the decorative stitched banners!

Sherrie K. said...

aaaw, how adorable Liz! I love the happy chickie and fun papers:)
Sherrie k

Jennifer said...

Oh, Liz!

That card is PERFECT for Lorie!!! ;) Perfect period! I love it!

Hard to believe you're going to be 50 in a few months! You can hardly pass for 40...you look SO young!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your cute card!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Lorie said...

Liz, I can't thank you enough! This card is SO stunning and filled with detail and I've held it, looked it over from top to bottom repeatedly and will cherish it always. I know how truly special a handmade card is and every single detail of this one is perfect! Thank you for making 50 something special and very memorable! I see from a comment above that it's your turn soon! It's the BEST!! :-) Thank you once again, Liz! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the card and the fact that I can call you friend!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my I LOVE this card!!! The chick, the papers, the products ~ I know Lorie had to ADORE this card! PERFECTLY done!!

Beckie Williams said...

Love the chicken!! I just love all the papers and colors. Super Cute!

Anneleise said...

What a cute little chicken!

janner said...

Sweet little chick.

Blue Moon Creation said...

Cute cute cute!

nancy carroll said...

Simply too adorable

Debby Pannell said...

Amazing card. Love it.
TTFN

Sue D said...

So cute. Great choice of papers and perfect sentiment.

Roberta Stevenson said...

LOVE this card. It's adorable.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!