Saturday, August 9, 2014

Getting Creative Day 3!

***Disclaimer***
Well apparently you can't link up the same link more than once :/  So bare with me while I keep posting the samething over again (this is what I was trying to avoid!)

Hi!  Hope you're having a great weekend!  
I've been enjoying a Card Class that I signed up for.  I'm sure you've seen all the cards everyone has been posting, since they're all so similar. :)   I'm not usually able to keep up with online classes, but some how yesterday I was able to get these made.  I hoping to catch up to day 6 tomorrow.  

Well any way I hadn't planned to post them, however I can't link them to the class gallery without posting them :/  

So please indulge me :)


Day 1

Day 1



Day 2


Day 2


Day 3

recipe:
Peachy Keen Stamps
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Tim Holtz Watercolor paper
Bristol Paper
White Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink
Stampin' Up Ink
Memento Ink
VersaMark Ink
Sequins
Stickles
Glossy Accents
Studio Calico stars

Have a happy weekend!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!