Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Inspiration Wednesday ~ Happy Birthday!


Hello, I hope your week is wonderful so far!  Mine has been busy like usual, always self induced :)

Today is Inspiration Wednesday at My Creative Time, this is where we make a project inspired by anything.  My inspiration is from a small jewelry box I saw online.




I first die cut a heart on scrap paper, then I used it as a stencil for the flower and leaf stamps.


Once I was finished stamping the flowers and leaves, softly inked around the heart before removing the stencil.  Then simply added a few gold dots.


recipe:
My Creative Time
Happy Birthday stamp 

Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Stampin' Up Ink
Pearls
Gold Pen
Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Be sure to stop by the my Design Team sisters to see what they've created!

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Joan Smith said...

WOW Miss Liz you really did an outstanding stamping job in ref. to your inspiration I am totally impressed gosh I actually did a double take you nailed it 100% love the ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. Love your card it's so beautiful.

Crafting Katie said...

This is stunning, Liz!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Gorgeous card Liz!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your heart turned out so pretty and looks so much like the ceramic one. I really like the pearls on the scallop edge. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

beautiful card Liz!!!
stunning take on the photo inspiration!!!!
AWESOME job!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!