Monday, August 18, 2014

MCT Scrapping the little things ~ Think Big!



Hello!  I hope you've had a restful weekend!  My weekend was busy and relaxing at the same time.  I got to shopping at some outlets with my husband, then meet some friends for a late lunch on Saturday.  Sunday is always filled with church and lunch...then a well deserved nap in the afternoon!  I'm really not a nap person, however I have come to really enjoy them on a Sunday afternoon :)

Anyway, today over at My Creative Time we are featuring a sketch for Scrapping The Little Things segment.  I decided to work on my Smash Book that I'm making for my road trip that DH and I did the past spring.  I did part of it on the road while we were traveling.  I kept it really simple with postcards, stickers, and other memorabilia.  Then I'm filling in with photos that I took with my iPhone.  I want to keep this Smash Book very simple.  At least that's my goal!



This was taken around Arizona and New Mexico.  My husband says it was in Joe Dirt, but I don't remember, I just thought it was funny to see a bunch of big arrows!  :)


I added a few die cut and stamped images...so quick and easy!


My Creative Time

Extras
unknown cardstock
Stampin' Up ink
Smash Book Album

9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG what an awesome pic WOW!!
I love how you scrapped it...girl you really came up with such fun ways to use Miss Emma's goodies.
Love your sharing story I'm not a nap person either but when I do have a good one it's like that special little gift ya know...You have a Magnificent Monday...YOU ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Love the giant arrow! The borders stamps pair so well with it! Great layout!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cool!!!! Love the pic!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

What a fun layout! Love it!

katieo said...

Love the picture and how you used co-ordinating stamps

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Great layout Miss Liz. Love how you created the pattern paper of the strips in the backgrounds with the Geo Borders ♥♥♥

quilt4fun2 said...

The huge arrow is awesome and makes a fun picture. I like the way the stamped strips match the arrow. Great job on your layout!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

candio said...

Fab smash page ~ very fun picture!!

jessica said...

What an AWESOME LO Liz!! LOVE that picture!!!!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!