Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Creative Time's 3-D Wednesday!

Good Morning and Welcome to My Creative Times 3-D Wednesday!  I hope you are enjoying your week so far!  I've been super busy creating tons of  My Creative goodness! You know we have a new release next week!  You're going to love what's coming up!  Now lets get to today's challenge.
For today's 3-D Wednesday project, Emma asked us to  make any 3-D project of our choice with "TEXTURE" added to it! (anything but ribbon as texture).  Also she asked me to use her "All Star Baby" stamp set!  I have to admit that sometimes the minute I'm told not to do something, that's all I want to do! 
So for my texture I used fabric, twisted and rolled into a rosette!  I was a good girl and followed instructions!  hehehe




recipe:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
shopping bag cut at 11.54 x 7.45
paper: Teresa Collins, cardstock
fabic, rhinestone,ink, glossy accents


I'm so sorry if the pictures don't look right.  Blogger wasn't being kind to me when I was uploading pictures and I had to "mickey mouse" it so it would let me upload.  Anyway make sure you check out Emma's blog to see what she and the other Designers created!
Enjoy!

23 comments:

365 Days of Cricut said...

This is so gorgeous, love that flower and I would have never thought to use that stamp set for something like this! Awesome Liz!

Trell said...

Fabulous Ms. Liz! You know I love houndstooth and rosettes!

Daisylove Creations said...

Absolutely fabulous gift bag!! Love the image you chose and the sentiment is perfect!! I also love the houndstooth paper & rosette :0)
TFS!
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow this is such a charming project!!!! I love it!!!!! Absolutely fabulous!!!!!

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your BEAUTIFUL gift bag!I TOTALLY LOVE IT!:)

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable, Liz! I'm so glad you got your pictures up because I LOVE this! The sentiment is too perfect with the girl, and I love your handmade rosette!!!

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Cute gift bag....love it!! Love the rosette you added!!

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

awesome!! love the colors and patterns!!

Unknown said...

Love the bag! What a great project!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Just perfect Liz... you have such an amazing talent... hugs from ukiah

Lezlye said...

Great little gift bag Liz! Are you going to CHA?

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

It is just adorable. Love that stamp set... I have it and have not used it yet.... shame on me! TFS

Glora said...

Wow, gorgeous and stylish and oh so very beautiful! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

Craft Me This said...

Just LOVE that bag. Guess I need to break down and get that cartridge.

craftmethis@gmail.com

L.B. said...

What a fun bag. That sentiment is so useful!!!

Trisha said...

What a beautiful gift bag. Your rolled fabric flower is awesome.

Cassandra said...

What a cool project! So sassy! Love your little rosette too ;)

hugs
Cassandra

Jennifer said...

Liz,

You totally rocked it!!! :) I love your cute bag!!!! And what a great idea to use the sentiment from the All Star Baby Set!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Rosie said...

i love this!!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Carol W. said...

Fabulous box - love it and the stamp sets used TFS

Leanne said...

I LOVE this! It is so totally perfect in EVERY way! I just may have to scraplift this from you! Awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!! Hugs, Leanne

Tammy E. said...

Adorable! Great job!

Kim H said...

This screams ELEGANT, CLASSY and PERFECT to me! First the houndstooth ~ so my favorite! The image, the pop of color (perfect detail) and that houndstooth fabric...OMG. Where did you get that? LOVE IT!
Again ~ perfect!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!