Monday, January 9, 2012

EAD Designs Monday Hop ~ Happy Birthday Card!

Good morning everyone!  Welcome to EAD Designs Monday Hop!  I'm sorry I've been so quiet lately, my cup has runneth over! :)  I promise I will be back running four posts a week.  I already know my schedule for the rest of the month...good things coming your way!

Any hoo, you should have arrived here from sweet Lauren of Lauren's Creative.  If you just popped in to see me then make sure you head over the EAD's blog, leaving a comment for everyone along the way to be eligible for this weeks giveaway!

I made this card for my niece, she turned 17!  I know this doesn't seem like a card for a teen, but you'd have to know her...for her party she asked that we dress in 1940's war time clothing.  I went as Rosie the riveter and my husband was a sailor.  All I can say is that I'm glad that red lipstick is not the only color women wear now...I was tired of trying to keep it off my teeth all night!  :)




recipe:
paper: October Afternoon, Papertrey Ink
ribbon, ink, button, twine
border punch




Now I have a couple more housekeeping items...
1. Don't forget that you can still enter for the Design Team Call for EAD Designs, clickHERE for details!
2.  the winner for My Creative Time's 100% Sweetness still hasn't contacted me, I'm giving her until Friday to send me an email at lizspaperloft@sbcglobal.net or I will pick a new winner!
L.B.said...8

Which is my favorite...I like them all really but the family rules sign and clipboard card are so great...you also have a card you did when you did that Sophie card that had fun colors. Happy almost new year.


Your next stop is super FAB AmyT!

Enjoy!

21 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, this is the sweetest card ever! I just love those stickers, and the colors are gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Love, love your card...super cute! thank you for sharing. I love red lipstick too but can't seem to get around to wearing it.

AnnetteASalinas@aol.com

jessica said...

What a fabulous card! I love it!!

Cindy Lovell said...

Beautiful card,Liz!! I love the colors and the stickers.I am sure,she'll love it!! :)

kim.scrapper said...

I love this card, the colors are awesome and I would love this if I was 17, ohhhhh to be 17 again....lol, tfs, Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

Sue D said...

Very sweet card--love the color combo.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Beautiful card Liz... sounds like it was a wonderful party... hugs

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card - the party sounds like a fun time! Well if LB doesn't want Emma's stamps, I'll be happy to take them off your hands> LOL

Have a great Monday

Kate said...

Gorgeous Card.

Hugs,
Kate

Jenny said...

OMG Liz! This card is gorgeous! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors. Great Job!

Jenny
papercraftjenny@gmail.com

Cassandra said...

What a pretty card! I'm sure your niece will love it. Sounds like it was a fun party :)

hugs
Cassandra

Anonymous said...

This turned out so cute! I love the colors, and I'm not sure how I missed those cute stickers in the EAD store. TFS! {hugs!}

Angela said...

Love your card! Very pretty!

pruttybird said...

Very cute card :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Rose said...

this is adorable!!! love the little postage stamps :)

~amy~ said...

such a sweet sweet card Liz!

Sherrie K. said...

Such a pretty card-the paper is beautiful and love the cute stamps:) TFS! I am sure she will love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

What a great card! Fun colors! Love the lipstick story, been there done that :)
Shelly

Got2BCrafting said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card. The colors are FABULOUS!! I am sure your neice just loved it! :)
Lori

wendipooh13 said...

LOL!!! too funny about the lipstick, love the cute card!!!

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
canada goose outlet
moncler outlet
moncler jackets
browns jerseys
yeezy boost 350
oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
superdry clothing
new england patriots jerseys
nike outlet

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!