Monday, January 2, 2012

Hop Along with EAD Designs! Snow Day Layout

Happy New Year!  I hope you have enjoyed your holiday's and time with family!  I know I did!  My oldest daughter got to come home for Christmas!  Call me selfish...but I really enjoyed it since there weren't any boyfriends following my girls home!!!  I have a long post today, so enough of me and my family...
Welcome to EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from the always creative Lauren of Lauren Creative!  If you just popped in to see me (hehehe), please head over to the start at EAD's Blog!  Leave a comment for everyone to be eligible for this weeks giveaway!

I decided to do a video to show you just how easy and user friendly EAD's stickers are!  If for some reason you've never tried them, just give it a shot...they are the BEST stickerz on the market!!!





 



Recipe:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
banner flags cut at .78x 1.17 and .91 x 1.35
Nate's ABC's Cricut Cartridge
letters cut at .61 high
paper: Crate Paper, Bazzill, Studio G, DCWV
The Twinery Twine
stickles


 
I've got TWO more things to let you know about...
Today is Joanna's Birthday so make sure that you wish her a FABULOUS DAY!!!  And lastly, EAD is having a Design Team Call!  That's right!  If you like doing crafty things (doesn't have to be paper crafts), click HERE for the details!!!
 


Now finally, your next stop is the cool crafter, Amy T!

Enjoy!

22 comments:

~amy~ said...

CUTE...love how those Stickerz go so well with that Crate collection!!!

Jennifer M. said...

Very Nice Layout Liz :) Great job on the video too. I will definitely check these stickers out.

Jen

Kate said...

Pretty LO.

Hugs,
Kate

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable layout, Liz! I love the colors, and the stickerz look so cute! Awe some video too!

Unknown said...

Great layout love the tutorial showing how easy it is to use EAD stickers. TFS
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the papers you used - they coordinate perfectly with those little stickers! {hugs!}

scrappinC said...

Awesome layout, love the colors you used and the video was awesome.
TFS!
Cindy Lou
http://scrappinc.blogspot.com
endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

Nicole Wright Designs said...

What an adorable layout Liz. Your talent is limitless! Suck a pleasure to see what you create.

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Beautiful layout. the theme is so cute and your video is awsome too.

Sherrie K. said...

Such a cute layout! You make it look so easy-lovin' the stickers too:) I don't use them very often but I may have to reconsider:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

Cute, cute, layout! Thanks for sharing your creating process. Makes me think about using some stickers!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

jessica said...

What a GREAT LO!!! all the stickers are too cute!
Thanks for sharing your great video :)

tracym110 said...

What an adorable layout! I love the bright cheery colors!
Tracy M

Joanna said...

omg! ok..this layout is adorable! so fun! love the bright colors! :)

Jenn said...

Awesome layout! I really need to scrapbook.

Rose said...

so glad you got time with the girls :)

fantastic layout!!! :)

Cathy said...

I just love your layout, love the papers and the characters.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

sharon g said...

How cute those kiddos are. Nice.

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun wintery page!!! love what you did with the stickers!!!

Sue D said...

Great video and cute layout using these stickers.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic layout!!!

callyannc said...

This layout is super cute! Love all the bright colors! TFS CallyAnn

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!