Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Creative Time ~ 3-D Wednesday! Speedy Recovery

Hello, it's 3-D Wednesday at My Creative Time!  If you don't know what that is, it simply means we can make anything but a card or a layout!  Emma, asked me to use her Many Greetings stamp set, so I decided to make a get well post it note book.  However for a bit of a twist, I stamped a tic tac toe board inside! 

I placed the rocket on a wobble!!!

I also used Swiss Dots Cuttlebug and stickles on Saturn!

I only stamped the tic tac toe board on a few pages just to give the person receiving it an idea!


I will be making a vidoe next week on how I made the holder, so stay tuned!  :)

Recipe:
 Just Because Cricut Cartridge
rocket cut at 1.63 x 4.96
Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge
saturn cut at 1.09 x 2.76
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
labels cut at 2.77 x 2.65 and 2.93 x 2.80
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug
paper: Papertrey Ink, Bo Bunny, American Craft cardstock
wobble, stickles, twine, post it note, mini gel pen

I'm also entering this into the Cricut Circle Challenge!





If you are interested in being a guest designer for me, click here for details!  Also don't forget to check out what my other team members did by clicking here!

Enjoy!

25 comments:

365 Days of Cricut said...

This is way too cute Liz!! Awesome paper's and nice outer space theme!

~amy~ said...

Love it Liz!!!

Seahorse Creations said...

Very cute, look forward to the video.

jessica said...

Love it Liz!!! What a great idea!

Tami B. said...

This is such a cute idea!

bex said...

Really cute!
Love how you added the tic tac toe board on the post it;0)
TFS:0)

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is ADORABLE!!! What a great idea!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Cathryn said...

Fabulous idea Liz! Thanks for the inspirations! Love and Hugs, Cathryn

Crafting Katie said...

So cute, Liz! Love the tic-tac-toe sheets inside!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! Can't wait to see how to make the holder. This is a really cute idea that could be customized for so many things.

Cindy Lovell said...

What an awesome idea,Liz! Perfect!! I love the papers and the rocket!! :)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

I definitely want to know how to make that holder. This is such a cute idea. Love it. TFS. Smooches... Felicia

Glora said...

This is SO perfect! I'm totally looking forward to your video! You ROCK girl! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Liz,

This is WAY too CLEVER! I am soooo lifting this idea! My son would love to have this when we go out to dinner! It looks so perfect to slip in my purse! I can't wait for the video!

Thank you!

Cassandra said...

So cute..what a neat idea! Great job..can't wait for the video :)

hugs
Cassandra

Cassandra said...

So cute..what a neat idea! Great job..can't wait for the video :)

hugs
Cassandra

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute!! Can't wait for the tute!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I remember when Katie made these.. so adorable, can't wait to see the video..hugs

Lezlye said...

Very nice Liz! Hope to Bump into you this weekend!

quilt4fun2 said...

I would love to see how you made the holder. Saturn is great with the embossing and glitter...what a wonderful gift idea! Good luck with surgery...wishing you a quick recovery!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Danielle Lee said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see how to make this. Thanks for sharing.

Danielle Lee said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see how to make this. Thanks for sharing.

Sherrie K. said...

This is AWESOME!! Great project:) Liz, I sent you a message this morning....did you get it?
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

jskoning@msn.com

Got2BCrafting said...

LOOOOVE this!! What a cool idea to stamps the tic tac toe board inside... too stinkin cute!! :)
Hugs,
Lori

RockinRenee said...

What a cute idea! Congrats on making project of the day and good luck in the contest!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!