Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Hop with EAD Designs ~ Coffee

Welcome to EAD Designs Monday Hop!  I hope that you're enjoying your Monday!  I know that some of you will have today off from work or school!  not me :(  But that's ok, since I still have a fun little gift to share with you! 

You should have arrived here from Lauren's awesome blog!   But if not, no worries, just head on over to EAD's for the start.  Make sure that you leave a comment along the way to be eligible for this weeks giveaway!

Today I made a fun and fast little gift card holder!  I just love these since they're so quick and easy and the recipient ALWAYS LOVES what's inside!


I think this sentiment is just TOO FUNNY!  I know the person recieving this, will think so too!

I embossed the girl several times to get that "thick" look ( I didn't have UTEE in the right color)


recipe:
paper: My Minds Eye
ribbon, button, embossing powder



Your next stop is Amy, woot woot!

Enjoy!

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfect...now who wouldn't love to receive that?! tooo fun.

Shorty Creations said...

Super cute! I'd love to get that gift =)

Lots of love,
www.shortycreations.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a fun gift card . You are always so creative... Hugs from ukiah

jessica said...

Oh how fun is this!!! Love it :)

Crystal said...

Very fun and creative:0)

Anonymous said...

So fun! That sentiment is hilarious! TFS! {hugs!}

Shelly said...

So FUN! I laughed at the sentiment haha! Great paper!
Shelly

Rose said...

FUN :)

had to work today also while hubby had the day off! ;)

Sue D said...

Great gift card holder--I like the thick embossing.

kraftykristi said...

Omg this is a great way to give.....

Joanna said...

that is cute! i love the ribbon and twine combo too! :)

Kim H said...

Oh I LOVE this too! I need to stop stalking your site today! You just might be added to my " crafty enabler" list of products!
tfs

Annette said...

Great GC! love the embossing:)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!