Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Hop with EAD Designs ~ Laptop


Hello and welcome to EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop!  Well if you don't know, I'm at CHA today!   I've wanted to go for so long and now I'm here!  Can you tell I'm a little excited?  Anyway, back to reality :) you should have arrived here from EAD's Blog.  If you just popped in to see me, please head over there for the start!  Don't forget to leave a comment along the way so you're eligible for this week's giveaway!

About a  month ago while digging through my EAD stash, I looked at my laptop and thought hmmm...It looked so plain!  Then I found some rub-ons that were left over from another project!

And voila in less that 2 minutes my laptop is too cute!





I will be posting pictures of my trip to CHA later in the week! 

Your next stop is the fabulous Amy T!


Enjoy!

10 comments:

Banner Market said...

Looks Great! I love the look! Enjoy CHA!

~amy~ said...

Way tooo CUTE....can't wait to see your CHA pics!

jessica said...

Awesome job Liz!!! I know you are having a BLAST at CHA and I can not wait to see pic's!!

Jenny said...

That is SO adorable! I can't wait to see my husband's face when I start to decorate things like my laptop, HA! Enjoy CHA!

Jenny

katieo said...

I hope you are having fun Great idea to decorate your lap top.

Rose said...

lucky you!! have a blast at CHA :)

super cute laptop :)

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome Liz:) Hope you have fun...oh, you lucky duck:) Can't wait to see your pic's!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

I know you are or did have a BLAST! Can't see what you create with all the new ideas you soaked in! What a COOL idea to liven up our laptops!
tfs

mandalj said...

Never thought of jazzing up a laptop! It looks great!

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
off white
red bottom
ultra boost
longchamp outlet
vibram fivefingers
canada goose jackets
jordan 8
nike blazer
off white shoes
nike trainers

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!