Thursday, January 12, 2012

EAD's Color Challenge and More!

Hi Everyone happy Thursday!  I'm so glad it's almost the weekend because as I've been sharing with you this week, next week is going to be super busy with lots of cool projects coming up!  And of course I need the whole weekend to work on them!  Oh, I might even get some cleaning and laundry done, however I wouldn't want to over do it! lol

Now onto today's project...It's EAD Designs Color Challenge!  As soon as I saw these stickerz, I knew that I would be using My Creative Time~You Had Me At Chocolate stamp set with them!  It's like they were meant to be together!


I got this idea from my friend, Emma, maybe you've heard of her!  ROFLOL!!!

I printed the background on the labels with my Imagine, its a faint pink pattern

Then I stamped the sentiments and added the stickerz to two of them, and just stickerz to the other two.  I've also given you a sneak peek of something!  Don't tell! :)

I embossed the pink layer and did some more stamping to the background.  Added the bow and voila one sweet card!
I'm sorry I don't have the cut sizes for you.  There was a lot of welding involved, I really just would know how to explain it.  :)


Recipe:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Yummy Imagine Cartridge
Cuttlebug~Textile
ribbon, ink



**You do not need to use EAD products to play along in our monthly color challenges**
but you do get 25% off products and if you are randomly chosen you will win a $20 gift certificate from EAD!  So Everybody Wins!

Now to enter EAD's Color Challenge, click HERE!


Also My Creative Time is having a Linking Party so...
"If any of you "My Creative Time" friends own this stamp set, feel free to link up a project of your choice here using "You Had Me At Chocolate"! You have 2 weeks to do this. If you don't own it, you can purchase it here at a special "discounted" price!"

Enjoy!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a super sweet project Liz!!!

Unknown said...

Amazing project. Love it!

Crafting Katie said...

This is awesome, Liz! Each of your little candies is decorated so cutely! Love the card shape, the embossing, and, of course, the sneak peek!!!

Kate said...

This is so pretty. Love the embossing.

Hugs,
kate

Cindy Lovell said...

So so beautiful,Liz!! I love the cute stickers and the embossing!! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Loving this:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Liz this is just too adorable AND you know how sad I am there are so directions on how you did it.. I think u do kind of remember Miss Emma doing something similar to this ...but would never be able to find it again... This is just so so cute...

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Wow amazing card!!!! Thank you for sharing.

katieo said...

Happy New Year Liz. I love this candy card, especially the way you wrapped each bar.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful - and such a good idea. I love the embossing - perfect touch. TFS! Have a good weekend!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love what you did with this card. It is so beautiful. The embossing is a great idea.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Shelly said...

Liz, this is FABULOUS! I love this idea, just don't know if I could pull it off:)
Happy Saturday!
Shelly

Leanne said...

Ooooo I love this Liz!! Love how you decorated each of the little candy pieces and also love the embossing folder you used!! I spy a sneak peek! I do! I do!! hee hee Hugs, Leanne

Kim H said...

Liz,
This is beyond SWEET! How cute are those candies! Love the colors choices too!
tfs

Lisa R. said...

I love this project! Is this an actual card that opens up? Do you have a tutorial for this? TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

;)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!