Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Congratulations Wedding Card!

Happy Tuesday, I have a super quick post for you today, since I have to be at work today!  I hope you had a chance to see my video yesterday on how easy EAD Designs Vinyl Stickerz are to use!  Well today I have a sweet little wedding card using 2 Cute Ink stickerz to share with you!
sorry for the picture~ bad lighting last night :/
Aren't they sooo sweet!!!


I used a little Copic markers on the cheeks, hat and flowers.

Then stamped the sentiment and added two heart stickerz.


recipe:
Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge
frames cut at 4.76 x 3.51 and 5.02 x 3.71
Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge
cake cut at 2.96 x 4.04
paper: My Mind's Eye~Portabello Road, kraft cardstock
Copic, ribbon, pearl, glitter, ink



Enjoy!

11 comments:

Glora said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! I love the added splash of color with the Copics too! Perfect wedding card and darling Stickerz! Hugs- Glora

~amy~ said...

super duper darling!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet card! I love the colors, and the little couple is just adorable! The hearts on the inside are the perfect touch with that sentiment!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

This is so cute Liz!

Ruthie :)

Candace said...

I LOVE this Liz!!!!!! So elegant!!!!!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Amy said...

This is so cute! I love the color combo you used and touch of sparkle! Great design :)Amy
http://amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

jessica said...

this is adorable Liz!!

Esther said...

What an adorable wedding card Liz!!!

Jenny said...

SUPER CUTE! The colors are so pretty :)

Jenny
papercraftjenny@gmail.com

Alex said...

I love this card Liz! It's absolutely adorable! I havent been blog stalking in a while since the holidays, but so happy to be back gleaning awesome inspiration like yours!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Super sweet card!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!