Tuesday, March 31, 2015

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ happy bird-day!



Happy Tuesday crafty peeps!  Today is Tag It Tuesday over at My Creative Time.  This is a fun feature where we get to create tags.  But you say "hey, that's a card" yep, you're right...but there is a tag on it!  hehehe 
I made this card for a friend of mine...I hope she receives it before she sees it here ;)


I set out to make a round tag, however as I was working it, this is what came out!  Sometimes that's what happens :)  I water colored  some paper then die cut the tag (that helps it not warp as much).  


My Creative Time

Extra
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper
Watercolor Paint
Mementos Ink
Copic Markers
Chalk
Glossy Accents
Sequins
Hemp
Ribbon
Scraps


9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz what a super beautiful, cute and Adorable Tag Card. Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies. You truly created a darling seen and lots of dimension. The colors are so pretty.
You definitely did an outstanding creative job!! Your friend is going to love and cherish it. YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Crafting Katie said...

Love my sweet card! It's even cuter in person! Every little detail is perfection, and I love having an example of how to color those little birdies perfectly! Thank you!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great tip to paint then die cut! Your tag/card is adorable. I love how you colored you little birds and the thread and sequins bling them up so they are ready for a party. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!

Beckie Williams said...

So very pretty!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh first off LOVE the design! Then the way you place the birds ~ so ADORABLE!! BEAUTIFULLY done!

jessica said...

what a super ADORABLE tag Liz!!!!

Brigit Mann said...

Ok this is just adorable, your birthday chickies are too cute and colored perfectly!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!